♡Chapter 105♡

Date: November 1st, 2007
Location: ???
Michael: ???
Noah: ???
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
Cold. Everything was cold. It felt familiar. It felt like when I possessed Foxy. Wait. Foxy. 'Foxy! Foxy! Are you there?!' 'Foxy? Are you talking about Roxy?' All thoughts froze. Roxy? 'Ha, nice try Foxy. There is no such thing as "Roxy"' 'superstar, are you okay. There has always been a Roxy here at the pizzaplex.' 'Pizzaplex? Where the fuck am I?!' 'Now now, don't use harsh words here, I'm assuming you're new? I must admit, I do not understand how you are here. I do know that I have felt your presence ever since I was built, about two years ago, but it seems you have finally woken up.' 'Are you another animatronic?' 'I wouldn't consider myself as an animatronic, more of a friendly bear.' I finally managed to open my eyes and I could see the mindspace. First thing I did was roll my eyes. 'Friendly bear my ass.' 'Language.' I rolled my eyes again and looked around the mindspace. It didn't look like Foxy's mindspace, instead of magenta, it had a blue hue with some orange. I hated this, I wanted Foxy back but he wasn't here. I wanted to know what happened to him. I closed my eyes and dug deep into my consciousness. I dug as deep as I could and I felt a small presence of him. He was deactivated but there. I breathed a sigh of relief and opened my eyes. 'Can I take control?' 'Oh, yes of course. Just.... uh... how?' I grumbled, he was nothing like Foxy and I hated that. He was clueless, stupid, and child like. 'Just close your eyes and dig into your conscience, you'll feel my presence, then focus on my presence till I take control.' 'Ah- I see. Thank you very much.' I grumbled and waited. After what felt like an eternity, which was probably just a few seconds, I finally got control, and I wish I didn't. I was immediately blinded with the neon lights and Freddys. I blinked a few times and looked around. Everything, and I mean everything, was covered in some type of Freddy merch. But it wasn't your traditional, brown, murderous bear. No, it was a bright orange and blue bear that looked like he was trying to look emo but failed miserably. I looked around and saw a star shaped mirror and I walked to it to look at who, or what, I was. I was that dreadful orange bear. "Great, I'm this dumbass." I mumbled. 'Language! And I have a name.' I groaned 'Wow, so cool! The dumbass has a name!' 'Language. And yes, I do, it's Glamrock Freddy, or Freddy for short.' 'Well, no fucking shit! Of course, you're some version of Freddy.' 'How many times do I need to say this, Language superstar.' 'You're not my dad.' I walked across the bright room to the couch, that was of course covered in a bunch of too cheerful Freddy plushes. I threw all of them onto the floor out of frustration and slumped on the couch and put my head in my hands. "Why can't I just move on and see my family again." I mumbled to myself. I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't hear the door open. "Freddy ar-" I jumped and let out a yelp as I looked at who entered the room. I saw white chicken wearing a light and hot pink leotard with a tuff of 'feathers' on its head held together by a pink bow. she also looked like she tried to be emo but failed as well, she had bright green gloves and those stupid spiked bracelets where weren't even spiked because its 'too dangerous' for the poor baby children, they got to grow up some way. she had leg warmers that didn't match, one was a blinding bright green with black leopard print while the other one was an annoying bright pink with black zebra print. "Who are you." I asked. it gave me a confused look then walked to me. "Freddy, are... you okay?" It asked. I frowned then sighed, I didn't want them to know I was possessed, just in case any of them were like her with souls. "I'm fine, sorry just... small memory malfunction." She gave a small nod and crossed her arms. "Anyways, Monty is on another tantrum and broke a go-kart and now Roxy wants to kill him." 'Jesus christ, is this normal?' 'Unfortunately, yes. I know what to do, just give me control and I'll deal with it.' I gave a small nod and Chica gave me a weird look and I closed my eyes and let Freddy take control. I entered the mindspace and that's when I noticed my wings. They looked different from my Foxy wings. They were still white but glowed in a blueish hue and the edge feathers were red. They did look cooler than my Foxy wings but nothing will ever replace Foxy. I sighed and closed my eyes and tried to contact Foxy. However, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't reach him and I was getting worried. I grumbled and opened my eyes and laid back in the air and just closed my eyes and relaxed, hoping this would end soon.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡895 words♡
♡9/6/23♡