♡Chapter 106♡

Date: November 5th, 2007 (I'M ALIVE!)
Location: ???
Michael: Glamrock Freddy
Noah: ???
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Glamrock Freddy's Pov♡
It was Show day today. We were programmed with a new song and performances, and I was excited to do it. 'Hey- um Freddy?' A voice said in my head. I knew who it was, Michael, my new soul. He didn't like me at first but he's starting to soften up with me. 'Yes Mike?' 'Um- since this would be your first performance with me, can I take half control so I can see what happens? So, I can do it myself later.' I smiled knowing he wanted to do this 'of course! The performance starts in fifteen minutes, and we have to go to the elevator in five minutes to get a last-minute check.' 'Oh, okay I can deal with that.' I gave a soft nod, knowing that he couldn't see it anyways. I closed my eyes and dug deep into my consciousness and let go half of it. Within seconds, I felt another presence fill that half. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. One eye was my normal bright blue color while the other was a duller and more sky-blue eye, that was him. "Are you ready?" I asked. 'Yup!' He replied. I smiled and got ready before leaving the show (green?) Room and going to the elevator that would take us to the main stage. I met up with Chica, Roxy, and Monty. 'Who are they? You never really introduced them to me.' "I apologize, it appears I have forgotten to. Anyways, the chicken is Chica, the wolf is Roxanne Wolf, or Roxy for short, and the alligator is Montgomery Gator, or Monty.' 'Oh- Roxy looks like she's full of herself but has a soft side while Monty looks like he's ready to kill someone and dance on their body and insist it wasn't him and go back to being self-absorbed.' I stifled a small chuckle and Chica looked at me weird before going back to tuning her guitar. 'I can see Roxy doing that, not so much Monty. I don't think he would go as far as to kill someone, but he can be self-absorbed sometimes' (don't you dare come after me Monty simpies, this isn't 2021 anymore 😡) we got on the elevator and into position as its elevator went up to reveal the stage and hundreds of fans.
          ~♡~
We were halfway through the show when my sensors sensed something. 'Freddy?! What's going on?!' Mike asked, it was clear he was freaking out, I kinda was too. 'I don't know superstar, I sense something... dangerous?' I scanned the crowd, and the sensors caught the danger. It was a... child? Something was off. My system started glitching and I was starting to lose balance. 'Freddy!' Mike called but I couldn't answer. I fell with a loud clang and my system failed.

--------------------------~♡~----------------------------

♡482 words♡

♡9/19/23♡

another short chapter.... yay?