♡Chapter 102♡

Date: November 28th, 2001
Location: H€@v€n
Michael: Dead
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Asher's Pov♡
Me and Ms. Ava were in the viewing room. I was completely frozen as I watched the screen, Ms. Ava looked horrified. On the screen showed mama, purple and rotten, hugging papa, as a wired mass. Mama knew papa was there now but there was one thing wrong. They were in a fire, burning. I watched in horror as papa's metal wires melted and dripped onto mama and left a trail of burning flesh. Metal melted around mama's hands which sort of fused mama to papa as they held eachother. Mama didn't seem to be in pain at all as fire burned his flesh away to the point where he couldn't stand. He had no skeleton to hold him up after the fire burned his legs away so he leaned against papa. Before I knew it, fire engulfed both of them and I couldn't see them. I stayed silent as I watches this, tears fell down my cheeks, but they weren't fully sad tears. I remember hearing from one of the higher angels that if a soul is trapped and they move on they go to heaven, a way to free a soul is fire, but that only works if there is no other place for the soul to be trapped, which there shouldn't be. A smile formed when I realized that I would be able to see mama and papa again, but something happened. After a long time, the fire died down and then I saw it. Some type of mass, it was also wired but not like papa. It was huge and had an old Funtime Freddy mask. I watched as it literally tore papa apart and away from mama and merged it with its own body then moved onto the other Animatronic leaving mama alone. I knew then that I wouldn't be seeing them anytime soon, if at all.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡330 words♡
♡7/27/23♡
Guys I'm so sorry this took forever to come out, band camp and lack of ideas happened. But... ayyyyyyeeee we got an Asher pov finally and a new appearance (insert jazz hands) anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and have a wonderful day/night 💖