♡Chapter 3♡

Date: November 24th, 1971
Location: Aftons house
Terrance: 12
Michael: 6

♡Michael's Pov♡
I was sitting on the floor, next to the chair Terry was sitting in, reading a book. Mummy was sleeping on the chair across from us. She was currently fully pregnant with my baby sister. Suddenly her eyes snapped open "William" she yelled, and we all knew what was happening. Papa came rushing out and we all got in the car. We got there and they took mother to a room and we sat outside. I was sitting on the beach as I read, Terry looked over my shoulder then smirked. He reached over my shoulder and grabbed my book and quickly ran across the hall "Hey give it back" I said, jumping up and running over to him, I reached up but he reached bringing the book above his head put of my reach. "Give it" I whined. Terry laughed "when you can reach it, you can get it, shortie" I furrowed my eyebrows and grumbled. I looked over at Papa "Papa, Terry took my book and won't give it back" I whined Papa looked over at us "Terrance, give back mike's book" I looked back at Terry and grinned, Terry frowned and handed me my book. I giggled and hugged him. Terry smiled and hugged me back. I then went back to the bench and my book. After a few hours, a nurse came out and told us that we can enter. We all walked in and I instantly went to mummy to make sure she was ok.. once Papa and Terry where finished meet my sister, they handed her to me. I looked at her, diaper, green eyes, and short, fuzzy, blonde hair. She took one look at me and started crying. I quickly handed her to mummy feeling bad for making her cry. Terry hugged me from behind "it ok mikey, it's not your fault, she's just a brat" I giggled and turned around and hugged him. I then turned back to mummy "Whats her name" "Elizabeth, Elizabeth Afton"

♡346 words, ik short♡
♡11/4/22 gez, I'm on a roll♡