《♡Chapter 11♡》

Part 2 of last chapter

♡Michael's Pov♡
Me and noah were sitting on my bed, I was crying into his shoulder. When he got here, the police and paramedics where here taking Terrance out, he had immediately ran in and came to my room, he hugged me into his chest where he let me cry. Even though my sorrow, I still felt some type of happiness being near him. I snuggled into his chest, I sat between his legs and I leaned against his chest. Tears had soaked his shirt, I listened to his heartbeat, it calmed me, as well as him rubbing circles into my back. I yawned "mike, sweetie, go to sleep, it looks like you need it" noah whispered. He nuzzled into my hair. I yawned again and closed my eyes, I then fell asleep.

♡Noah's Pov♡
Michael was asleep on my chest. His eyes were red and puffy from all his crying, I couldn't blame him at all, I don't know how I'd feel if not one, but both of my siblings died in one day. There was a knock on the door. I looked up at the door "Come in" I said. Mike stirred in his sleep "shh, it's ok sweetie" the door opened to reveal Mrs. Afton. "How is he" she asked, she sat down next to us and rubbed mike's hair "he was close to Elizabeth, but even closer to Terrance, it pains me to see him like that" I looked down at him, I knew he was close to Terrance, but not this close. I hugged him closer, I then pulled the hoddie over his head. "May I stay the night, for mike" I asked, she smiled, "of course" she them left the room. I pulled mike to the pillows, I then went to his couch and laid down before falling asleep.

♡310 words♡
♡11/13/22♡
I know these chapters are short, but I'm trying my best to make it as accurate to my AU as possible