《♡Chapter 16♡》

Date: January 17th, 1983
Location: high school
Terrance: Dead
Michael: 17
Elizabeth: Dead
Chris: Dead

♡Michael's Pov♡
I walked into school. I still wasn't ready after his death, but I was forced to. I was lucky that the news didn't report on the accident because father didn't let them, therefore nobody, except the people at the party, knew what happened. A few did look at me as I came into the building but I'm guessing that's because I didn't have my mask on, I had left it in my room, not wanting to see it ever again. I walked down the long hallway looking for my friends, I didn't bother looking for Noah because I don't need the news of us breaking up today. After a long walk, I finally found then, talking to each other. I went up to them and they looked at me. Stella ran to me and hugged me. I noticed that none of them had their masks on. I hugged her back. She pulled away and held me by my arms "is he ok" she asked. Tears filled my eyes and I looked down "he's-" I was choked up, I started crying "he's gone" she gasped and hugged me hard. I cried into her shoulder as Fredrick and Mark also hugged me. "We're so sorry" Fredrick said. "it's not your fault. I planned it and because of that both father and Noah hate me" and with that, I bursted out crying.

♡Noah's Pov♡
I walked down the hall trying to get to class. But I couldn't help but think about mike. We hadn't spoken since the accident. Even though it was an accident, I felt anger when I thought about it. I then saw Mike and his friends. Stella was holding mike by the arms and aside if Chris was ok. I turned around and went to walk off but then I heard the words I hoped not to "he's gone" I froze in my spot. He was gone. Chris was dead. Mike lost another family member, and I wasn't there for him. I then heard mike say "it's not your fault. I planned it and because of that both father and Noah hate me" tears filled my eyes. I rushed off, he was going through a hard time and I just made it worse.

♡390 words♡
♡11/19/22♡
I wrote 90% of this with one hand so sorry if there are mistakes. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this.