♡Chapter 84♡

Date: July 15th, 1999
Location: House
Michael: Foxy
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I laid in my bed and closed my eyes hoping to catch some sleep, which thankfully I did.
          ~♡~
I screamed. I screamed at the top of my lungs. The scream was full of pain, guilt, and grief. My tears fell onto the face of my beloved who was now dead. He took his own life. Sarah had hung up, I'm guessing to call paramedics. I held his head to my chest. "You fucking bitch!" I cried. "You promised to never leave me! You lying son of a bitch! I hate you! I hate you!" I cried more and held him closer. "You bastard." I muttered. I cried till the paramedics came. I cried as they declared him dead. I cried as they left with him. I cried while I hugged his sister. I cried myself to sleep. All I wanted was my family back. I was all alone. I don't remember when I was last alone but I know I didn't like it. I didn't like this. I hated this. I hated him. I loved him. I love him. I just wanted to curl up into his chest and sleep, even if he was dead on our bed, I wanted to cuddle him one last time. I don't care if people think I'm weird for saying that. I wanted him back. I clenched my fists and punched the pillow and just screamed into it witj grief. "Fuck you Noah!" I cried I threw my pillow across the room. It hit a family picture. It fell off the wall and I heard glass break. "No...." I whispered. I jumped off the bed and ran to it. I took the pillow off it and saw shattered glass. "No no no..." I picked up the picture, the glass was broken and had ripped the picture on my face. It was my favorite picture. "No!" I cried and doubled over and pulled at my hair. I cried louder than I ever had before. I slammed my hands on the floor and the glass cut me. I didn't care. The blood seeped into the carpet. I didn't care. I picked up the picture and tooked at it. The blood seeped into the picture. I did care. I dropped it and just got up and left our, I mean, my room and went to the bathroom. There were blood stains in the sink. Maybe I could leave them. Maybe he will stay. Maybe- "no!" I yelled to myself. "Don't go down that same path." I whispered. Something shiny caught my eye. A knife. His knife. It had his blood. His blood. His blood in me. Him in me. I want him. I want him in me. I reached to the knife and looked at it. The blood was still wet. I looked at my wrist. His blood in me. His blood with me. I held the knife to my wrist. His blood in me. I pressed the knife to my wrist. His blood with me. I slowly cut a red line on my wrist. His blood in Mr. His blood wi- "what am I doing?" I whispered and dropped the knife. I slowly backed out of the bathroom and locked the door. I can't ever let that happen again.
          ~♡~
I jolted awake covered in sweat. I panted and looked around the dark room. 'Mike, are you ok? I saw your dream.' I looked around one more time then looked at my wrist. There was a scar there. I sighed and looked up at the picture. I could still see the rip and blood stains on it but it was hard to see unless you were looking for it. I sighed, 'yeah, I... I think so. I haven't had that dream in awhile.' I got out of bed and went to the kitchen and looked at the clock on the oven. It was 2 am. I grabbed a kettle and filled it with water and put it on the stove. I made myself some tea and sipped it slowly. I leaned against the counter and slowly drank my tea. "Darling?" I froze. I turned around to see Noah. It was another hallucination. I sighed "yeah?" I asked. "Why are you awake, you need to sleep." "Just a nightmare." I said. He came to me and kissed my cheek, I couldn't feel it. "Well finish that cup and I'll cuddle you." I couldn't help but smile. I knew he wouldn't be waiting in bed to cuddle me because he would disappear by then but I loved that I finally heard him say that again. I nodded and he pecked my lips, again I couldn't feel it but I smiled. "I'll meet you in bed." And he went upstairs before disappearing. I sighed and finished my cup and put it in the sink. I went to my room and as expected, it was empty. I laid in bed and eventually fell into a dreamless sleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡843 words♡
♡5/18/23♡
Damn, another chapter?! I really didn't expect to be able to make this. Anyways, ngl, I nearly cried when writing the dream scene, idk how it feels so real. Well it probably feels weird to me cuz I'm stupid, it probably won't feel that real but meh, idk what else to do there. Enough of me rambling, hope you enjoyed this and have a wonderful day/night 💗