♡Chapter 98♡

Date: November 22nd, 2001
Location: Pizzarea
Michael: Dead
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@ven
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I made it to the Pizzarea and put my mask on and got out of the car and then noticed something. I got closer and saw Henry. I was shocked, he seemed to have some gold glow around him but it was so faint that I thought it was the sun. He looked at me and smiled "hello Mike, it's been awhile." I was even more shocked. "H-How did you know that it was me?" I asked. He chuckled "I just do." Weird. "Anyways, I know your plan, and I'm here to help." I frowned "how do you know my plan? I never told you." He just grinned and walked into the building. I quickly followed him and closed the door behind me. 'What the fuck, how the fuck does he know this?' 'I don't know, but I do sense some type of aura around him, it feels... happy?' 'Yeah, I was feeling the same thing but it's weird, the moment he's like five feet away it just goes away.' I looked at Henry as he looked around. "You have a nice set up here." He said looking at the beat up stage and striped tables. "Looks like something William will do." I frowned. He then turned to me. "I know who you're looking for." My eyes widened. "I was able to get Charlie as well, I can bring all of them to the ally where you can bring them in." "How the fuck do you know what I'm looking for?" "Listen Mike, I've been watching you, you and Ennard have been talking about this plan for months, both of you want to be free, and I don't blame you so I'm here to help." I stayed silent "you have an extra hundred dollars remaining, I suggest you use that to make it look like a Pizzarea, it can lure them easier because I can't do all the work, it can also make you look less suspicious, because I highly doubt anyone will find an unused but open Pizzarea not suspicious, especially after the company's history." I looked down and thought, he was right. I sighed "fine." I said. He grinned "wonderful! I'll go find the first one now and he left the Pizzarea. 'Weird.' I headed to the storage where I had one Animatronic ready, some frog thing connected to what seemed like a car battery. I grabbed the dolly and disconnected the battery. I pushed the dolly under the feet then lifted her up. I turned and went to the stage, which I had already but up a ramp to. I pushed her up the ramp and got the dolly into position then slid her off gently. I rolled the dolly back to the storage room and grabbed the battery and went back to the stage and connected it and turned her on. She quickly started to dance and tell jokes. I stood back and smiled. I had hired some cooks, waitresses and waiters who came in and went to their spots. With that I opened the place and waited.
~♡~
At the end of the day, everyone left and I gotta say, it was pretty successful. I was now alone in the Pizzarea and I went down the employee's only hall, this had the kitchen, employee's lounge, storage room, exam room, and then the office room. I went to the exam room and saw a peice of paper, a pencil, and a recorder. I was confused. I hit play on the recorder and it was Henry who explained why he had this. I paused the recorder and opened the door that lead to the ally. I looked out and was shocked when my eyes landed on... something. I don't even know what it was, it looked like a mass of wires, like if Ennard's wires were loose. 'Hey Foxy, can Ennard enter our mind space, he might recognize this.' 'Yeah, he can but I'd need to leave the mind space and he can only stay for about five minutes.' 'Alright thank you, that works.' I felt Foxy's presence leave and a new one enter, but it wasn't just one, it felt like two new presences there. I ignored it 'Ennard?' 'Yeah?' 'Can you see that?' I pointed to the mass 'Yeah, I think that might be the others, but I don't know why it has Funtime Freddy’s mask on it, I'd expect Baby's mask to be there since she's the leader.' 'Oh, well thank you.' 'Of course.' I felt the presences fade and Foxy came back. I went to the weird mass and grabbed what looked like arms and pulled it into the room. I pushed pushed it onto the chair to stable it and pulled in the rest of the wires before closing the door. "This will be fun." I muttered and rolled my eyes. I sat down across the thing and turned on the recorder and grabbed the pencil. He explained about the audios and that there is a button to shock it if I felt unsafe. I looked at the button briefly and back to it. The first audio played. Nothing. I marked an X in the box labeled 'no' for the first audio. I looked up, it was still in place. The next audio played, nothing. I marked 'no' again and looked up. It was sitting up straight. I was shocked but let the next audio play. This time I marked 'yes' and looked up. It was closer. I hit the button and it went back to the slumped position after a shock. I let the last two audios play. It only moved once. I dragged it to the storage room. I looked at the large covered vent in the wall 'hopefully it won't attack me but it probably will.' I sighed and left the room and locked the door. I went to the office to get ready for tomorrow. I opened the door and walked in before closing it behind me then sat down. I looked at the two dark vents on either side of me. When I found this place they were broken off, and I couldn't afford new vent grates. I turned on my computer, it was loud and I hoped that it couldn't hear. I started to print new menus and order cups and plates. I checked for motion in the other rooms and vents, nothing happened at all. After just an hour, I managed to finish the tasks. I checked the vents one last time before turning off the computer and leaving the office. I started at a fast walk that changed into a jog as I passed the storage room. I felt a bad aura from that room I ran out the main door and locked it before going to my car and speeding home. I hated this. I hated every part if this, but I needed to save them. I needed to save him.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡6/20/23♡
♡1173 words♡