《♡Chapter 64♡》

November 21st, 1994
Michael: 29
Noah: 30
Asher: Dead
          ~♡~
Quick Note: I know that flip phones weren't released till '96 but their necessary for this.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I was done. I was done with everything. Recently I've been having nightmares about the crash, Michael hating and divorcing me, and Asher calling me a horrible father. I almost always woke up in a cold sweat and tears streaking my cheeks. I never told Mike about the nightmares, but I think he knew. I still cut myself but I tried to tell Mike whenever I had the urge but sometimes I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
          ~♡~
Currently I was sitting on the couch. Mike was next to me and had tried to cuddle me but since gave up. He sat next to me writing a grocery list. He got up, grabbed his phone, bag, wallet, keys, and list and went to the door. "I'm going out. Please don't do anything." I didn't even look at him. "Mhm." He sighed and came to me and kissed my cheek. This time I did look at him. I wanted to do something for the last time. I pulled him onto my lap and kissed him. He seemed shocked since it's been awhile since we kissed on the lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck. I bit his lip and he let me in. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and we made out for about ten minutes before I pulled away from his neck. There were a few hickeys left there and I covered them up by his turtle neck. "I love you so much darling. " I said and kissed him again. He gave me his beautiful smile "I love you too." He then kissed me and got up. "I'll be back." He then left. I waited five minutes after he left and went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and dragged a chair to our room. I put the chair underneath a heavy-duty hook in the ceiling. I crouched down and grabbed the pre-made noose and stood up. I placed the knife on the bed and got on the chair and hooked the noose onto the hook and got down and went to the office and wrote a note to Mike and my family and went back to our room. I placed and note on the bed and grabbed the knife. I sliced my wrists, not caring if I cut a vain or artery. I needed to cause as much pain as I could to myself. I deserve it. When there was no where else to cut, I got up on the chair and put the noose around my neck. I took a deep breath and tightened it. "My darling, I love you." And I stepped off the chair.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I was driving home talking to Sarah. "How are you guys doing?" She asked. I knew what she ment and I sighed. "I'm doing better kinda but Noah seems worse. I got him to tell me whenever he had any urge to hurt himself but I have a feeling he's still not telling me." I pulled into the driveway and got out. I continued to talk to Sarah as I pulled out the groceries and brought them in. I  set them on the floor and pulled the phone away from my mouth. "Noah! I'm home!" I called. No answer. "Noah?" I called again and started to go to our room. "Mike? Is everything okay?" Sarah asked. "I don't know." I said "but I have a really bad feeling. I opened the door and walked in. "Noa-" I froze. Noah was hanging from the ceiling, dead. I screamed and dropped the phone. "Noah!" I yelled and ran to him and did my best to carefully take him down. "Noah!" Cried "please wake up! I need you!" I put ear to his chest trying to hear anything. Nothing. I let out a scream filled with grief I cried on his chest.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Sarah's Pov♡
I was at my parents house and Christian was also with us. I was talking to Mike seeing if everything was ok.. everyone was listening in to see if they were ok as well. Mike was calling for Noah and I asked if everything's ok. "I don't know." He said. "But I have a bad feeling." He called for Noah one more time bit was cut off. Suddenly a scream ripped through the phone and I pulled it away from me. I heard that he dropped the phone and he screamed for Noah. Immediately panic filled me and I'm sure it filled the others as well. "Mike! What happened?!" I called but then I heard it. "Please wake up! I need you!" And I knew what happened. I quickly ended the call and called the police. "911, what's your emergency?" "I think my brother just killed himself!" I cried. My parents eyes widened and mom started crying, Christian just froze unable to possess the information he just got. "Ok ma'am, please tell me the address and we'll check in." I gave them the address.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I held Noah's body as I cried. Someone then banged on the door. "Police here, came as a report of suicide!" They called. I looked I Noah then ran to the door. I answered it didn't let them say anything before I said "bedroom, upstairs, first door on the right." They walked in and I saw a few doctors come in. I looked behind them and saw Sarah and the rest of his family. I ran into her arms and busted out crying. "I'm sorry I couldn't save him." I cried. Sarah just cried into my shoulder and Christian came to hug me. He was also crying and held us tight. I watched as they brought out a stretcher with a blanket over it and although I couldn't see him, I knew it was Noah. Mom came to me and hugged us and joined us in crying. Dad also came and cried. I knew that they must have felt even more pain then me. The ambulance drove off and there I saw my dead husband be taken away from me, forever.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1042 words?♡
♡3/8/23♡
I nearly cried while making this. Poor Michael, little does he know it's gonna get worse