♡Chapter 101♡

Date: November 28th, 2001
Location: Pizzarea
Michael: Dead
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
          ~♡~
Fuck it, I'm skipping to the good part
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
Tonight was the night. I was locked in my office. Henry was somewhere else, he said he was looking for the "cue" and then start talking then I would start the fire. I had let Ennard out and we were sitting on the ground. I sat between his legs and he wrapped his arms around my waist in a protective way as I smoke a cigarette, I was bound to do that before I committed arson. "Mike, you shouldn't smoke, it's bad for you." Ennard said behind me. I blew out a puff of smoke "I don't care, I'm already dead so it doesn't matter, all that matters is that this works and I see my husband and son again." He let out a small sigh and hugged me. His hug was warm and comforting even though he was made from hard cold metal. Ever since that dream a few days ago, I've been having a feeling that Ennard was possessed, maybe by Noah. His eyes were the same color and he treated me the same way. "Ennard?" I asked and took another puff of my cigarette. "Yes Mike?" He asked and put his head on my shoulder, like what I did with Noah and he did to me. "Are you possessed?" I whispered, smoke came out of my mouth as I spoke. He stayed silent and I sighed. "You are, aren't you?" He just gave a small nod. "Can you tell me who?" "I'm not ready." He whispered, his voice glitched a bit. I gave a nod "it's ok." I whispered back and patted his hand around my waist. He hugged me tighter, but carefully to not rip my skin. I finished off my cigarette and nearly jumped when Scrap Baby started talking. "You played right into our hands." Ennard was also spooked and jumped a bit causing him to accidentally rip my skin a bit. "Did you really think this job fell right out of the sky for you?" I frowned 'no, it didn't, I created this job.' 'Oh god, not again.' 'What?' 'You! You keep talking/thinking when there is drama!' 'Well sorry I'm telling this bitch off!' 'That bitch is your sister! Now shut up and let me listen!' I rolled my eyes at Foxy being Foxy. "No, this was a gift for us." 'no, it's supposed to be a gift for me to get my family back.' 'Shut up!' 'Ok ok! Geez!'
"You gathered them all into one place... just like he asked you to." 'Who asked me-' 'Michael Terrance Afton, shut the FUCK up! Drama is happening and I'm missing it because of you!' 'It's Carter but Damm! Ok!' "All of those little souls, in one place. Just for us... a gift." 'not a gift bitch.' 'Michael...' 'Ok ok.' "Now we can do we were created to do and be complete " 'What were they created to do?' 'Ah- Foxy, really? I'm listening to drama but I'm missing it because of you.' 'Ha ha, very funny.' "I'll make you proud daddy... Watch... listen... and be full!" She then stopped talking, as if cut off "Connection terminated." It was Henry.
I'm sorry to interrupt you Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name." I got put of Ennard's arms and stood up. "But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume." I grabbed a match box, Henry has already poured the gasoline around the Pizzarea. "Although you have indeed been called. You have all been called here. Into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune." Ennard stood up as well and stood next to me. "A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped." I took a match out of the box and looked at Ennard. "Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach." He gave me a nod and I striped the match and lit it. "But you will never find them, none of you will." I threw the match into the gasoline. It quickly caught on fire and spread. "This is where your story ends. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you." I gave a small smile as he spoke. Ennard came and put an arm around me and hugged me close. "Although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be." I smiled and closed my eyes ready for my fate, I was where I wanted to be. "I am remaining as well, I am nearby. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away." My father's mistakes would finally fade away with the past, and I was happy for that. "As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors: Be still and give up your spirits, they don't belong to you. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears." I hugged Ennard closer, maybe I could meet his soul after all of this. "Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend." I grinned knowing he was talking about father, he could go to hell and I wouldn't even sympathize. "My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours." Fire surrounded us and the temperature rised, Ennard's metal got hotter and hotter, but I didn't care, as long as I had him close. "And then, what became of you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. It's time to rest. For you, and for those you have carried in your arms." The fire started to swallow us slowly. "This ends for all of us. End communication."  The fire was all around us now. Ennard hugged me close as my clothes started to catch on fire. "I love you darling." He whispered but I didn't fully register it since my brain was getting foggy. He gently caressed my cheek. "I'll see you soon, I promise." With that, he pressed his mouth to my head like a kiss and held me there till the fire took me over.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1183 words♡
♡7/9/23♡
Well then. Take that discord server! He's not stupid so don't beat him up! Yeah, you know who you are, I see you Puffy and Astra! No hurting my baby 😔