♡Chapter 114♡

Date: November 6th
Location: Pizzaplex
Michael: G. Freddy
Noah: ???
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Gregory's Pov♡
I smiled up at Freddy and took the party pass. I had an idea on where to go. Earlier someone said how there was a vent from Mazersize (I forget the name, sorry) that connected to an old ride in Monty golf. I knew I had to go there.

I quickly ran to Mazersize while Freddy just watched. I ran into the maze where I saw a closet which controlled the maze. I went into it and saw a bunch of buttons and a screen. I fiddled around with the buttons for maybe half an hour before I finally saw the vent.

I smiled and shoved open the closet door and ran to the maze. I ran around for a bit before finally getting to the vent. I eagerly climbed through and I was on a cat walk. It had a bunch gater hanging carts and theses ping pong ball launcher things.

Warning: I completely forgot what happened here and right now Sam and Colby are on top so.... idk what happens

I don't know what happened but then Monty jumped down, destroyed one of the guns, and the carts started moving and a voice said to shoot the target in on top of a giant bucket.

I followed the voice and took the guns and shot the balls at the target, but of course this stupid anger issue refuses-to-get-therapy gator kept destroying the guns chase me and then the guns would break down and force me to move.

I finally managed to fill the bar and I ran to the button and slammed my fist on it. Monty came running to me but the giant bucket started to tip, and from poor design but also a miracle, and fell onto Monty, who tried to hold it up but eventually it broke the cat walk and he fell through. He slammed on poles and both his arms and legs came off.

I ran down there and took his claws and looked at them, they would be perfect for Freddy, so I ran out of Monty golf and ran to Freddy with his new claws.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡372 words♡
♡3/12/23♡
FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER

For those who haven't seen my most recent chapter in NxM aus, I am not exactly quitting but more of pulling away from wattpad, and really any social media, and I won't be posting anymore. I will finish this book but NxM aus is completed and done, more information is in that chapter if you guys would like to read it.