♡Chapter 49♡

Date: May 8th, 1988
Location: Store
Michael: 22
Noah: 25
Asher: 3
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
We walked down the aisles of white dresses. I had told Sarah what type of dress I wanted. A white dress that wasn't so poofy with a matching white suit top and vail. Due to the fact that it broke tradition, it was hard to find. I went to the other side of the store and looked for it. "Can I help you with anything?" I jumped at the sudden voice. I turned around and was met with a woman. "Oh, Hello, I was just wondering if you had any dresses like this?" I held up a photo reference of the dress I wanted. She took a look at it and smiled. "Well lucky for you, we have one last one." I smiled at her words and followed her to the corner of the store. She dug through the rack and grabbed a hanger and pulled it out. I gasped, it was beautiful. The dress was almost exactly how I imagined it but the dress was little bit more poofy, which I was fine with, and there were holes on both shoulders to show my shoulders, then the vail had white and grey sparkly roses with pearls in-between each rose. I smiled and reached to it and held it. "Its perfect but what's the size?" I looked back up at her. She told me the size and it was my size. Even better. I took a look over it "I'll take it." She smiled "great, I'll ring you up at the register." I nodded and called Sarah over as I followed the woman. "You found it?!" I smiled and nodded and showed her. "Oh, it's so beautiful. It with suit you perfectly." I smiled. "Thank you but can I keep it at your house while we look for shoes and wedding supplies?" I put the dress on the counter and paid for it. "Of course."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I stood on the circular stand with my arms outstretched. Christian leaned against the wall and watched at the tailors cut and sewed my suit to get my suit to fit. Asher stood at his side admiring my suit getting tailored. Christian held a bag that had Asher's outfit in it. It was a small white suit with a purple bow tie and shorts. "Papa looks so pretty!" Asher called. I stifled a laugh and one of the tailors chuckled. Christian picked up Ash. "Papa isn't pretty, he's handsome." He smiled at me "and mama's the one who's pretty."

--------------------------~♡~----------------------------

♡432 words♡

♡1/25/23♡