♡Chapter 39♡

Date: May 4th, 1986
Location: house?
Mike: 20
Noah: 22
Asher: 1 (finally reached 1)
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
Me and Noah were getting ready to go house shopping. My job at the pizzarea and the inheritance from mother and father really helped with us. We had one and a half years left in college. Mrs. Carter mentioned a house in sale 15 minutes away from a preschool and elementary school. I went over to Asher's room. He was sitting in the floor playing with his teddy. I smiled and kneeled down. He looked at me with his beautiful red and blue eyes. "Hey sweetheart, mama and Dada are going to go look a homes, and Dada said we need you" I said as I picked him up. He giggled and reaches out for me. I moved my face closer to his so our noses touched. He giggled and put his hands on my cheeks, grabbing onto my hair. "Darling we need to get- oh" I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Noah. I turned my head as much as I could but Asher was grabbing onto my hair and pulling it. "Oh, Hey -ow- honey, I uh -ow-  am a bit stuck" he chuckled and came over to me. He picked up Ash while saying "Come here buddy, no need to pull on mama's hair" I then gathered what we needed and we got in the car. When we got to the house, it was beautiful, it looked like an old victorian era house, but more... newer.

"I love it" I said with a smile

"I love it" I said with a smile. I looked at Asher, who was in my arms, I bounced him a bit "don't you like it" he giggled. "Ma" he babbled. I was shocked but just took it as him babbling. "So, would you like a tour inside" said the real-estate agent said. "Yeah, that would be nice" Noah said. The agent led us inside and we took a tour of the beautiful house. Two hours later, we ended where we started. "So what do you say" the agent asked. I looked at Noah "I see a lot of potential here, I think this is the house we've been looking for" he smiled at me the turned to look at the agent "We'll take it" the agent smiled "wonderful"  for the next hour, Noah and the agent talked about payment while I was in the living room playing with Asher. He was crawling around with his bear laughing. He looked at me and crawled to me. I smiled as he climbed into my lap and held up his bear to my face. "Ma-" he said. He looked down as if thinking "come on, say mama" I said. He looked back up at me with the biggest smile "mama" he said. I cheered and hugged him. "You said your first words" I squealed. Noah looked over "hold on, my son just said his first word" I heard him say. The agent smiled "no problem" Noah came over and sat down next to me. "Come on sweetie, say it to dada" Asher reached out to Noah. "Mama" Noah smiled and kissed his forehead "good job sweetheart" he rubbed Asher's brown and red hair. He kissed my cheek and stood up and walked back to the agent. We were definitely getting this house.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡560 words♡
♡1/5/23♡
YASS MAMA