♡Chapter 43♡

Date: September 27th, 1986
Location: House
Michael: 21
Noah: 22
Asher: 1
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I was getting Asher dressed because we were going out. Noah had left for his shift an hour ago and we decided to surprise him. I finished getting his shoes on and I stood up and grabbed his hand and we walked to the car. I drove over to the restaurant and Asher bounced in his seat excited. He knew Noah worked here but we've never dined here before. I parked the car and got Asher out of his car seat and we went inside. We waited for someone to seat us when we saw Noah walking to a table to clean it. "Dada!" Asher yelled and ran over to Noah. He jumped, as well as a few customers, waiters, and waitresses who also looked over at him. Asher hugged his legs and Noah looked down and smiled. He put his stuff in the pockets of the apron and picked Asher up. "Heys buddy." He said with a smile. He looked up at me and I smiled. He walked over to me. "I believe this belongs to you." He said while handing Asher to me. "How many are dining here?" He asked as he grabbed a menu and a kids menu. "Three." I said. He looked up at me shocked then frowned. "And where is the third person?" He asked. I giggled and went to him. I gave him a small peck on the cheek. "You. Isn't it your first break soon?" He relaxed and chuckled "three it is." He led me to an open booth. "Why a booth? There's only the two of us." He looked down at me "I know you love booths, plus the other seats here are uncomfortable." He said as he set the menus down. "Now get settled while I get a high chair." He said. I sat down and scooted into the booth. Noah came back with a highchair and set it down. I put Asher in the chair as Noah pulled out a notepad and a pen. "so what would like to drink?" He asked. I did a quick scan over the menu then scooted closer to Noah. "Where are the drinks? I can't find them." He leaned over my shoulder and looked at the menu. I blushed as his chest brushed over my shoulder. He then pointed to a small box on the bottom corner of the menu. "Right here darling." He said and stood up. I looked over the drinks and went for an iced sweet tea. (Hell yeah, mike's going southern like me baby!! Lol sorry) he wrote it down then looked at Asher "and what would you like little guy?" He asked. I giggled "I think he's fine." I said. He looked back at me and smiled. "Also, you look amazing in that uniform." He smiled. "Yeah I get that a lot, now let me get your beverage." And he walked off. I sighed and looked over the menu again. I went for a simple cesar salad for me and yogurt with strawberries for Ash. Noah came back with my drink and set it down. He pulled out his notepad again "what would you like to eat?" He asked. I grinned "your di-" he covered my mouth with his hand. "Darling, you can have that later, now what would you like for lunch?" I sighed "I'll have a cesar salad and Ash will have yogurt and strawberries." I said while reading off from the menu. He wrote it down and nodded then walked off. For the next twenty minutes, I waited and did nothing, other than small talk with Asher and drinking. Finally, Noah came back holding a tray with our food, and another bowl of fettuccine alfredo. He set the bowl across form me and then passed out our food. He walked off for a minute then came back and sat down across from me. "Its my break." He said. I rolled my eyes "I know that dumbass." I said. Ash started to eat, but with his hands. I sighed and stopped him form doing that. I started to feed Asher while Noah also started to eat. He looked at me. "Darling, you need to eat." He said. I looked at him "well I need to feed him without making a mess." We decided to take turns feeding Asher. After an hour. Noah had to go back to the job, first thing he did was pay for the meal. "Dear, you didn't need to do that." I said. He smiled at me. "I know, but I wanted to as a thank you for making my job eventful today." I smiled. I put a hand on his cheek and kissed him. "I'll see you at home." I said as I picked up Asher. "Love you darling." He said with a smile. "Love you too." And we walked out.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡823 words♡
♡1/14/22♡