♡♡Chapter 60♡♡

Date: August 16th, 1991
Location: House
Michael: 25
Noah 27
Asher: 6
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I was in bed. Noah had just come home after a long day of work and was currently in the shower. I was trying to sleep but I couldn't, I had a bad feeling that something bad will happen soon. I had an arm hanging over the bed and my eyes were closed and my lips slightly parted. I heard the shower shut off and I curled up into the blankets. The door opened and light flooded the dark room. I squeezed my eyes shut and pulled the covers over my head. The light quickly went away and I relaxed. Someone then rubbed my head "I'm sorry darling, did I wake you?" I poked my head out from under the blanket and shook it. "No, I couldn't sleep." He nodded and dried himself off and got in bed, still naked. I turned around and cuddled into his chest. I looked up at him and smiled. I pushed myself up and kissed him. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist. I moved myself to be on him. I decided to tease him so I reached under the blankets and grabbed his dick and balls. He immediately moaned loudly into the kiss and I giggled. "Oh so you wanna play it like that now huh?" He said, his voice got deeper and more seductive. I felt him get hard in my hand and I grinned and rubbed the tip, running my thumb up and down his slit and the vein. He groaned and grabbed my hips and moved me to grind on his lower stomach. I let out a soft moan and squeezed his dick harder. He moved his hands to my ass and quickly flipped us over. He kissed me and I ran my hands up his stomach and chest. My fingers came in contact with his short, curly chest hairs. I clenched my hand and wrapped my other hand around his neck. I moaned and opened my mouth requesting his tounge. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I moaned. His hand ran down my chest and grabbed my shirt, he pulled it up and over my head, breaking the kiss to do so. We were breathing heavily, our breath hitting each other's lips. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. He kissed back and took off my underwear and started to rub my dick. I moaned and spread my legs. I lifted my hips to rub on his dick and grind on him. I moaned and he started to grind on me as well. He went to my neck and bit onto my sweet spot, which he always remembered. He kissed and bit on my neck, forming a hickey. I moaned and ran my hands up his neck and into his hair. It was soft, damp, and slightly tangled, but I didn't care if his hair was tangled, I loved it. I heard footsteps coming to the door but ignored it. Suddenly Asher opened the door. (Their under the blanket) he looked at us confused. We both just stared at him, the room was silent, besides our breathing. "Papa, why are you on mama?" "I- uh, me and mama are playing a game." Asher's lips went in a O shape and smiled "can I join?" I shook my head "no sweetheart, it's a game for grown ups." He frowned and climbed onto the bed. Noah quickly laid on top of me to cover my chest. Asher sat down next to us and basically begged "please please please can I join, I'm a big boy." I blushed "no Asher, you're supposed to be in bed." He frowned "fine." He got off the bed and walked out the door "close the door!" Noah called. Asher reappeared in the door and closed it. I sighed and looked up at him "do you want to continue?" He nodded and pushed himself up and went back at my neck. I moaned and extended my neck to give him more access. I moaned and pulled his head away to kiss him. "Please just fuck me already." He chuckled and sat up and lifted my leg over his shoulder. He kissed my lower thigh and started to kiss up my thigh, leaving hickeys in a few places. He put my leg down and picked up my other one and repeated what he did. However this time he kissed right next to my dick. I moaned as I felt his cheek rub against my dick as he formed yet another hickey. He pulled away and flipped me over. "Ass up Darling." I followed what he said and got into the doggy position with my ass up and chest down. He grabbed my ass and I felt his breath getting closer to my hole and I knew what he was about to do. I felt my hole twitch a bit and I lifted my ass up higher. He chuckled and kissed my hole. I moaned and felt him push his tongue in. I moaned and laid my head on the pillow. He started to tounge fuck me and I moaned and arched my back. He reached around my waist and legs and grabbed my dick and started to jerk me off. I moaned loudly and my eyes rolled back. He took his tongue out and I whimpered at the lost. Suddenly he thrusted his finger into me. I moaned loudly and arched my back more. He let go of my dick and ran it up on my chest and pushed me up to make me stop arching my back. He started to stretch me and I moaned. After a few minutes, I was wide open, he pulled his fingers out and I felt the bed shift as he positioned himself. I felt the tip against me and he slowly pushed in. I moaned and pushed up against him. He slowly started to move before moving faster and faster. I moaned loudly and arched my back.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Asher's Pov♡
I was cuddling teddy close and I was trying to sleep but I heard noise coming from mama and papa's room. It sounded like slapping and mama letting out some type of drawn out scream. I started to get worried about mama. I got up and pushed the blanket off me and walked out of my room and went to mama and papa's door. I held teddy closer to me and put my ear on the door trying to hear what was happening. I couldn't hear anything other than slapping and screams. I gently opened the door to be quiet and poked my head in. I saw mama laying on the bed with his bottom up and papa was close to mama and moving back and forth faster, that was creating the slapping sound. I heard mama calling papa daddy and master though his screams. 'Is this their game? Why is papa inside of mama?' I decided to leave them alone and quietly closed the door and went back to my room.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
Noah thrusted into me fastly. I moaned and scratched at the bed sheets. "F-ahhhh~ faster~ master~" I moaned out. He went faster and harder. I moaned and arched my back more to press against him. He groaned and grabbed my thighs. "You feel so good darling~" he groaned out. I felt the knot in my stomach and I knew what it was "d-daddy~ I'm g-going to cum~" I moaned "let it out darling." I moaned and let myself cum. It splattered on the sheets and on my thighs. He groaned and I felt him cum in me. I moaned as I felt the warm substance fill me. He pulled out and panted he collapsed next to me and pulled me onto his chest. He kissed me "you did so good darling." I smiled and kissed me again. "Go to sleep darling, I'll clean up." I nodded and laid my head on his chest and I fell asleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
Mike fell asleep on my chest. I carefully sat up and lifted him up and walked to the couch in our room and laid him down. I then went back to the bed and started to change the sheets and got mike changed into some of his underwear and one of my hoodies and I put on boxers and sweatpants. I went back to Mike and picked him up and went to my room and laid him down. I laid down next to him and cuddled him. I nuzzled into his chest just to try it. Now I understand why Mike loves to do it, it felt nice to be closer to him. I put an arm over him and fell asleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1477 words♡
♡3/3/23♡
This may be the last smut, ik ik sad but things are about to go down and trauma.