♡Chapter 93♡

Date: June 21st, 2001 😟
Location: House
Michael: Dead
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
So I found that I couldn't eat because of that clown shit face. I didn't learn it the easy way either.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
Few days ago
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
I walked down to the kitchen, I felt hungry but I don't know if I was. I opened the fridge to grab some leftovers. "I suggest you don't do that Benedict." Ennard said. I rolled my eyes "why not?!" I snapped "not like I'm gonna die a thir- second time." He gave me a, what seemed like, pained look. "Fine then, don't come crying to me when it hurts." (Hehe) I rolled my eyes and watched as he went back into the vents. I heated up the food and got a cup of water and a fork. I took the food out and started eating it. After a bit, I finished the food but my stomach was hurting like hell. I was doubled over on the couch while holding my stomach. I wanted to rip the bandages off and take out the food but I was scared, I didn't want to bleed. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I clenched my shirt. I heard a thump as Ennard landed in front of me. "Told you so." I glared at him. "Shut the fuck up wires." "Do you want help or not." I stayed silent, I did want help but I didn't want to admit it. He gave me that fucking grin. He came closet and kneeled in front of me. Because of how tall he was, he still stood a foot or two above me when kneeling. "Lift your shirt." Reluctantly, I did so. He started to take off the bandages and I shivered as his fingers trailed across my skin leaving coldness, I would be lying if I said I didn't like it, it reminded me of Noah. I shook myself out of my thoughts and watched horrified as he literally put his hand inside me and grab the chewed up food. It makes some what sense, I mean I didn't have a stomach nor muscles to make me throw up, which makes me wonder why I ate after I knew I didn't have organs. After that, he went to the sink and washed it down. "I told you not to eat." I pursed my lips together. "You can still drink, but you'll have to go to the bathroom after a while, but if you eat, that will happen." I just nodded, happy that I can still drink alcohol.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
Present Time
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
I sighed, I wanted to go out but couldn't because I was still rotting and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't use the illusion disk, I need to upgrade it somehow. I looked at Ennard as he was powered off. I couldn't help but be thankful for what he did a few days ago and I haven't thanked him yet. I heard fans and gears start to whirl and his eyes faded into red and black to show he powered on. His stiff position softened as he got out of the powered off position. He looked down at me. "What do you want, I thought you hated me." I scoffed, "I do..." I pursed my lips and looked down, "but..." I bit my lip, I didn't want to seem weak. "I wanted to thank you for helping me a few days ago." He grinned "of course dar-" he paused and I looked up at him confused. It sounded like he was about to say darling. I founded "what were you about to say?" I asked sternly. "Oh... uh... n-nothing." I glared at him. "If you want to lie, don't studder shit head." He frowned at me. "It sounded like you were about to say darling. Don't you ever even try to fucking call me that. I hate you! You're nothing but a cold blooded killer who shows no empathy! At least I showed empathy when something happened to my brother!" He looked hurt and I swear I saw oily tears form in his eyes. He jumped into the vent before I could say anything. 'Don't you think you went to far?' I jumped. 'Foxy? You're still here?' 'Of course I am, how else to you expect to still be alive, I helped your soul when you got scooped, I kept your soul binded to your body.' 'Well, thank you.' 'Of course, but now answer my question. Don't you think you went to far?' I sighed 'Maybe, but it's true! He tried to kill me! He wanted to kill me!' 'Yeah, but you clearly hurt his feelings.' 'How? He's a stupid robot. He doesn't have emotions.' 'Well I'm a 'stupid robot' but I still have emotions! I helped you survive after he killed you because I felt bad!' I bit my lip and went to my room. 'Sorry...' 'don't apologize to me. I want you to apologize to him.' 'But-' 'don't 'but' me! Go apologize to him now.' I sighed and rolled my eyes 'fine 'dad'' I looked up at the vent. "Ennard!" I heard scratching in the vents that came to mine then stopped meaning he was above me. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you." He didn't say anything, but he didn't leave. "I-Is there anything you want." "Hugs." Was all he said. I was shocked, and as much as I didn't want to do it, I needed to so he wouldn't try to kill me in my sleep again. "Fine, meet me in the living room." The scratches were quick and made it to the living room. I followed and found him sitting on the couch. I reluctantly sat next to him, clearly nervous. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close and cuddled me. I was scared and he noticed this. "I won't hurt you." He pulled me closer, almost onto his lap. "I'm so sorry, I was desperate. I know this is no excuse but I'm so sorry." I felt oil drip onto my shoulder and I looked at him and relaxed a bit. I laid my hand on his shoulder, but I was still tense so I could move away fast. We just stayed there for hours before I grew tired, but I didn't want to sleep near him. I yawned and he looked at me. Suddenly he scooped me up and stood up. "Ennard! Put me down!" I was terrified. He brought me upstairs and to my room and gently laid me down. I was shocked at this and even more shocked as he tucked me in and turned off the lights. "Goodnight Michael." And he left and closed the door. I didn't know how to react. I just laid down and slowly relaxed and closed my eyes and entered my thoughts. Maybe I could ease up on him. Just a bit.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1160 words♡
♡6/9/23♡
I forgot to put this in earlier, but turns out this is the 100th part of this book, yeah idk how considering that this is only ch. 93