♡Chapter 75♡

Date: November 13th, 1996
Location: Circus
Michael: Foxy
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Sarah's Pov♡
I held red tulips and daffodils as I walked to the graveyard. I haven't heard from Mike in awhile but hopefully he still visits them. I saw their graves but I felt like someone, or something was watching me. I kelt down infront of Noah's grave and placed the tulips down. When I put the flowers down, my hand was freezing, but it was a warm night. I looked up as the feeling intensified and I saw it. Some type of fox thing was peeking at me from behind a tree. I gasped and stood up and it quickly went back behind the tree. I quickly placed Asher's flowers on his grave and walked to the fence and got ready to climb over it when, "wait!" I looked around, nobody. It sounded like Mike but distant. "What the fuck." I muttered and ran out of the graveyard. I thought back to the graves, there weren't any flowers there, nor any sign that any have been placed in awhile which meant Mike hasn't been here in a long time. I ran to his house and looked at it. It looked abandoned but at the as time it looked like someone was living there. The grass was overgrown and the car, the same car he's had since Terrance died, had some rust on it and knowing him, he'd never let that slide. I knocked on the door. Nothing. I knew where the spare key was so I went to the garage door and opened the small hidden door that held the key. I grabbed it and opened the door. "Mike! Where are you!" I called. The house smelt like it hadn't been entered in a long time, musty, dry, and cold. I wandered the house and noticed dust was everywhere. Mike hated dust. I checked every single room but he was nowhere, but I did know one thing. Nobody had been in this house for years.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I laid next to Noah's grave talking about how all the nightmare funimes were, leaving Babygeist out of it. He doesn't need to know that she's an abusive boss. Ever since last year, I've been coming here once a week to talk to them. As I laid, I played with the grass by letting my fingers pass through it when red tulips were placed through me. 'What the?' I thought 'what?' Foxy asked. I looked up and saw him peek from behind his tree and I turned around and saw Sarah looking straight at Foxy. She stared to walk to the fence and I chased her and caught up as she was about to climb the fence. "Wait!" I cried. She shouldn't see Foxy, she couldn't. She froze and looked around. 'D-Did she hear me? How?' 'I think it was because you cried it out.' "Sarah!" I cried but she didn't show a response, instead she just ran away. "How?" I muttered. I flew over the fence as Foxy stood up. I sat on his shoulders, like how a dad would carry a child in his shoulders. I wrapped my hands under his chin as he held my legs and made the journey back to the Circus. When we got there, we so a very angry Babygeist. "Where. The. FUCK. were you." She yelled. "None of your business." I said and got off Foxy. She grabbed my wrist and held it up high so I was barely on my tippy-toes. She also dug her claws into me causing me to cry out. (Animatronics can touch and hurt souls, only humans can hurt souls when their visible to them and they can't hurt them as much as Animatronics) "you do not speak to me like that. I can dismantle your precious fox if I want to." She dropped me and I ran to Foxy and hid behind him like a kid. I watched as she walked, or floated, off. Foxy turned around and knelt to my height. "That was a really stupid thing to do but are you ok?" He asked and looked at my wrist. It was bleeding, but not like human bleeding, like my head and neck, but more translucent. Soul blood, also know as remnant. "It might scar because of how deep the cuts are." He said and looked up at me. I hugged him and just cried. Tears from fear, sadness, and some joy from seeing someone I knew again.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡757 words♡
♡4/20/23♡
Btw, I won't mention this in any chapters but Mike's house went into the ownership of Sarah until he's 'found again aka he escapes/leaves the circus