♡♡Chapter 29♡♡

Date: May 15th, 1985
Location: Apartment
Mike: 19
Noah: 21
Asher: 3 weeks

♡Michael's Pov♡
It was afternoon and I was laying on our bed, Christian was still here but Sarah went out to the market to get some stuff. I wanted to surprise Noah Just because. I went to the closet and grabbed the small box that held my lingerie. I opened it and looked through it. 'What type is his favorite' I looked and saw the red lace lingerie. I pulled it out and smiled. I closed the door and put it on.

(btw, idk if y'all can tell, but like all of this is translucent expected for the straps on the legs and arms)

I cracked open the door and peeked out, I saw Noah and Christian in the living room watching some show. "Excuse me, Love, can you come here" they both looked at me, they could only see my head so they couldn't see what I was wearing. "Coming" he said. I retreated back into our room and sat on our bed. "Darling, what's up" he asked as he pushed open the door. He stopped in the doorway and looked me up and down. His face turned red and I smiled and spread my legs so I sat on the bed with my legs up and spread with my knees touched. He closed the door behind him
And walked up to the bed. "Come here" he said in his demanding voice. I slid to the edge of the bed and stood up. Almost right after I stood up, he spun me around and bent me over the bed. 'This is new' I blushed as he ran a finger down my back and down my ass. "I can't ever get enough of your ass" I moaned as he squeezed my ass. His other hand went to my front and to my collar bone and traced down my cleavage. I moaned as his finger trailed across my nipple. He pushed up against me and I felt his dick was hard. He rubbed against my ass and I covered my mouth so I wouldn't moan loud. "Aw, baby why are you covering your sweet mouth and suppressing your wonderful moans, do you not want to wake the baby or do you not want Christian to hear" "b-both Noah" I said. I felt him pull away and I whined at the lost but then I felt a stinging but pleasurable feel on my ass, he had smacked it. I let out a loud moan and Noah leaned over me and whispered in my ear "that's not my name darling" I blushed "daddy, please fuck me hard, fuck me till I can't cum, fill me up with your big fat cock and your warm cum" I moaned out. He smiled on my neck and kissed it as he grinded on my ass. "Ngh- d-dah~ahhh~ddy please j-just fuck mee~" he pushed himself closer "and why should I darling" I blushed and moved my hips to rub on him. "Because I n-need your f-fahhh-at c-cock" "well, that does seem like a good reason but not good enough" I thought for a few seconds before saying "so you c-can use me a-ahhh-as y-your t-toy, y-your slut" he chuckled and walked off. I wined and was about to stand up to get him but he put a hand between my shoulder blades and pushed me back on the bed. "I suggest that you don't do that" he said and pulled away. I heard a package open and the shuffling of clothing. He then came closer to me and shoved his hand down my underwear and grabbed my dick. I threw my head back and loudly moaned.

♡Christian's Pov♡(bc yes🤌)
I sat on the couch with Asher was laying in his baby swing while holding his purple and white stuffed bear and sleeping. I was watching a show waiting for Noah to come back, Mike had called him about 10 minutes ago and he still didn't come back. Suddenly I heard a loud moan and I looked over at Mike's and Noah's room. I got up and walked to  the door and just listened. I heard Mike begging for Noah. I flushed in embarrassment and walked back to the living room and gently rocked Asher's chair to keep him asleep.

♡Michael's Pov♡
Noah had completely stripped me and was getting ready to prep me. He put his fingers in front of my mouth and ordered me to suck on them, so I did just that. I ran my tongue around and I between his fingers until he pulled them out. He brought them to my hole and circled it. I moaned and pushed my ass out in an attempt to get his finger in me. He them away and slapped my ass "don't" was all he said. I moaned at the slap and I didn't even realize that he put a finger in. I moaned "p-please put I'm another d-daddy" I moaned. He chuckled and thrusted in another and started doing a scissoring motion while pulling out and back. He continued to stretch me until all four I'm me and stretching me. "Are you ready darling" he asked "y-yess daddy, please just f-fuck me hah-hard" "gladly" with that, he lined his dick up to my hole and slowly pushed in. "Ha- ah~ ngh-" I moaned as he rubbed my nipple. He pushed in till he was all the way in. His tip rubbed on my prostate. He reached around and grabbed my dick and rubbed the slit. "Ngh- d-daddy please move" I moaned. He started to move and rub up and down my dick and then went down to my balls and rubbed them. "AHH~ D-DADDY FAHH~ FASTER" I loudly moaned. He moved faster and pounded into me.  "Mmm~, you feel so good darling, nice and tight" he groaned and grabbed my hips. He thrusted even faster and I felt a warm feeling in my lower stomach. "D-daddy, I-I'm go-going to cumm~" he went even faster but held my dick so I couldn't cum. I felt my dick fill with cum. "Daddy please let me cum" I said. "Cum for me darling" he removed his hand I came all over my thighs and floor. "Good boy, you're such a wonderful slut" he said "only for my daddy" I said and he started thrusting again and he came into the condom he wore. He pulled out and pulled off the condom which left cum on his dick. I looked at it and he looked notice "what, do you want to clean off my dick" I looked up at him and grinned. I limped over to him and got on my knees. I grabbed the base of his cock and licked it clean. Once I finished, he picked me up, I squeaked a little in surprise. He brought up into the bathroom and sat me on the counter. He then turned the knobs on the tub and walked back to me. He picked me up and put me in the warm water. He kissed my forehead "stay here while I clean up" I nodded and watched he walk put. 10 minutes later, he came back and sat behind me and started to clean me. When we were clean, he got out and grabbed two towels and started to dry himself off. I stood up and wobbled a bit as my legs were sore. I climbed out and drained the tub before walking to Noah to get my towel. I stumbled on my feet and fell forward. I closed my eyes waiting for impact, but it didn't come, I felt Noah catch me. I opened my eyes and I was face to face with his chest. I blushed and stood up "thank you" I mumbled. He smiled and kissed my cheek "of course darling" he dried me off and we went to bed, both still naked. I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep.

♡1363 words♡
♡11/30/22♡
I made this because y'all deserve it, besides something big is about to happen 😉