♡Chapter 24♡

Date: February 19th, 1985
Location: Apartment
Michael: 19
Noah: 20

♡Michael's Pov♡
It was midnight. I was 5 months pregnant, I know sleep is important but I had homework I needed to finish. I had taken a 2 hour nap at 8, which is when we normally asleep at. Noah was asleep in our room as I was in the dining room with a mug of tea, working on homework. I took a sip of my tea and wrote down an answer on my paper. I went to put the mug down but I missed the table and dropped the mug. It shattered and tea spilled all over the floor. "Shit" I muttered. Carefully, I stood up trying not to step on any glass. Instinctively, I put a hand on my stomach and went to get a broom. Noah came rushing out and saw me. "Why are you doing up so late" he held me close and looked at the shattered mug "and what happened" "I had to finish my homework but I dropped my tea" he sighed "are you mad, I'm sorry" I said as I cuddled into his chest. "No. No, I'm not mad" he said as he rubbed my back "just go to bed, I'll clean this" I looked up at him "no, it's my mess. Let me clean it up, plus I have homework to finish" Noah looked down at me "no. You will finish it in the morning, now go to bed" he said sternly. 'Great job Michael, now he's mad at you' I pulled away from him. Tears clung to my eyes, in case you couldn't tell, mood swings were getting the best of me. I laid down on the bed and let myself silently cry. After a few minutes, Noah came in and laid behind. He put an arm over me. I shook his arm off. "Are you mad at me for not letting you clean up" he asked. "Hmpt" I said and scooted to the edge of the bed. "Come on, don't be like that. You're going to fall off the bed" he scooted to me and pulled me to his chest. He kissed the back of my neck. I looked over my shoulder and smiled and pushed myself against him and held his hand. "Cuddle me" I muttered. He chuckled and held me close until I felt asleep.

♡Noah's Pov♡
I was holding mike close to me. I held onto his slightly pudgy stomach. His mood swings were coming, soon his food cravings would come soon. 'How am I gonna to deal with him' I asked myself 'even though, I still love him and I don't care about the side affects' I smile and kissed his head and fell asleep.

♡459 words♡
♡27/11/22♡