♡Chapter 94♡

Date: August 23rd, 2001
Location: House
Michael: Dead
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I looked out my window. I wanted to go out again, but I couldn't. I sighed and got up and looked through my closet to see if I could find anything to cover my face.  I found my old Foxy mask, but I hated it, however it would work. I bit my lip, I bit to hard because my fragile skin broke and blood filled my mouth. "Damn it." I gurgled. I went to my bathroom and spit out the blood when I noticed something. Toilet paper. I could use Toilet paper to cover my face and use sunglasses to cover my eyes. "Mike?" I jumped at the sudden voice and turned around to see Ennard. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Trying to find a way to cover my face to go out." He looked down at me then rook off his mask. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously. "Use this to cover your face, but get a different mask." I nodded and took the mask. It was surprisingly light, and cold. "But I want to come with you." I looked up at him. "Let me get changed first." He nodded and I left the bathroom and went to get changed.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I watched as Mike left the bathroom with my mask. I couldn't help but be happy that he was slowly started to warm up to me. It was clear he didn't trust me still, but he was willing to spend just a bit more time with me. He opened the door and looked up at me. He wore one of my old hoodies with black jeans and some gloves topped off with my mask and the hood pulled up to hide his very thin hair. One thing I didn't like was how thin his hair got from the rotting, I could see his scalp and as much as I loved him, it kind of creeped me out. He lifted the hoodie and his under shirt that revealed the hole in his stomach. "Get in." He muttered. I didn't like this. I closed my eyes and loosened my wires and then led them into the hold them filled his body.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
Ennard entered me and it was extremely uncomfortable to feel his wires wiggle themselves into place. Eventually he went still and I put my shirt back down. I took one last look in the mirror to make sure everything was hidden, which most of it was, only my eyes weren't but it kind of looked like I was wearing sunglasses. I tucked my hair behind the mask and left the bathroom and went to the living room and grabbed my keys and wallet. I left the house and went to my car and drove to a nearby thrift shop. I didn't have a job currently and I wanted to save money considering I can go out often. I parked and got out and looked down as I walked to hide the mask. I headed to the back of the store where fewer people were, and were the costumes were. I looked around and eventually found a white bear mask with a smile. It was kinda cute, and it covered the face perfectly. I grabbed the mask and decided to get new clothes. I looked around some more and found a blue dress shirt with a musky yellow very with darker blue tie. Next to it were matching yellow pants. Although it looked tacky, it matches the mask perfectly. I sighed and grabbed the clothes and went to checkout. She gave me a weird look with my mask, and I guess my eyes as well and how covered up I was. She didn't say anything and just checked me out and bagged my stuff and handed it to me. I left the store and headed back home and went to my room where I let Ennard out. "What did you get?" He asked as I handed him his mask. "A new mask and some clothes that match it and could help hide me more." He nodded and put his mask on. "Can I see?" I opened the bag and pulled out everything to show him. "They look nice." He said. I looked at the clothes "get out so I can try them on." He just jumped into the vents and I heard the scratching head to the living room. I sighed and took off my clothes so I was fully naked. It was weird to look at my completely rotten body, I looked like some old lady/man painted purple. I shivered when I saw the hole in the mirror, I didn't like how I could see my spine. I turned away and got some new panties and a bra, I was scared that the binder would be too tight to rip my skin. (I don't wear binders nor seen them so sorry if that's wrong) I put them on then grabbed the shirt and unbuttoned it the slipped in on and re-buttoned it before trying to put on the tie but failed. 'Right, cause I don't know how to tie a tie.' I grumbled to myself and put on the pants. I hated what I was about to do but, "Ennard!" I called. He poked his head out of the vent. "Yeah?" He asked. "Can you get my phone?" "Why?" I grumbled and blushed with embarrassment "I forgot how to tie a tie." I mumbled. He let out a glitchy sound that sounded vaguely of a chuckled that kind of sounded like Noah. Hell, I could hear his voice behind it, it was barely there but I could hear it. 'Stop hallucinating again.' I shook my head and that's when he grabbed my tie. "What are you doing?" I asked as he put the tie around my neck. "I know how to tie it." He said. I was confused but didn't say anything and watched as he tied it. Once he finished, he backed away. "Thanks." I mumbled. He smiled and I put on the vest and buttoned it up and tucked it into my pants and grabbed one of Noah's old belts and put it around my waist. I then grabbed the mask and put it on. "How do I look?" I asked. He looked me up and down, "You look good, but I think there is one more thing that could cover you up more." He went to the bathroom and came back with bandages and held my hands as he wrapped them carefully. He backed away again "and that's better." I looked in my mirror and smiled. The clothes were ever so slightly smaller so it hugged my waist, ass, and thighs which, for the first time since Noah died, I felt attractive.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------         
♡1161 words♡
♡6/12/23♡
So, ik I said that Mike hates Ennard in Wires from my nxm AU book, but I wanted them to have a connection but not attracted to eachother