♡Chapter 83♡

Date: May 22nd, 1998
Location: Pizzarea
Michael: Foxy
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
Tonight's the night. I was going to make sure father will never make anymore trouble. I finished my shift and I pulled out a small box and reached under my desk. 'Mike, are you sure this is a good idea? I don't want you to get hurt.' 'I'm dead, I won't get hurt and if I do, I won't die, at least I don't think I will.' I put a can of gasoline on my desk. 'But how can I spread this around without getting attacked?' 'Maybe we can separate and I'll watch the cameras whole you spread it.' I thought for a moment 'yeah, that has to work. just hold on.' I reached for my cheek and turned off my illusion disk. I turned back into Foxy and I then imagined my death and then my soul was pushed out of him. I turned around and looked up at him. "Do you know how to work it?" I asked. He nodded and I gave him a sceptical look. "Yeah~ sure- go to cam 06." He looked at the screen and used the mouse to go to cam 06. I sighed "Alright, just look for him now." He nodded and looked through the cameras then found him "he's in cam 09." I nodded and grabbed the gasoline can and opened in. I started in the office and spilled it all over. Foxy would tell me if he moved and I would move away from that area till the entire pizzarea floor, and some walls, was covered in gasoline. I went back to the office and into Foxy. I shifted back to my human form and grabbed the match box and grabbed a box. 'Should I light it with a cig or the match itself?' I asked myself. 'If you have a cigarette then that will waist more time and he could get you but if you light it now, it can shock him, unless he already saw the gasoline.' I sighed, he was right. I took out a match and held it to the striker. 'Ready to blow the roof off this place?' 'Ready as I'll ever be.' I grinned and looked behind me to make sure the vent was open for my escape. I lit the match and threw it out the office door. The instant the match hit the gasoline, it blew up and blew me back into the wall. I let out an 'oof' of pain and fell to the ground and quickly crawled into the vent. I crawled as fast as I could. The vents were getting hotter and I could see the fire raging on below me through a few vent grates. The vents got so hot that it started to burn my hands and singed my pants. "Shit shit shit." I muttered and pulled my sleeves over my hands hopping to help with the burning. I knew I was close to the end. I could smell fresh air instead of smoke. I crawled closer and saw the outside through the grate. I scrambled to it and turned around and kicked the vent open. I tried to go as fast as I could but I still was slow on getting out. I maneuvered my way out and was now just hanging on with my hands. I looked down and saw that it was at least a ten foot drop. I bit my lip. I didn't like this. 'Mike, please drop down, if you don't people will see the fire and call the cops and get the fire put out and your plan won't work.' I sighed 'why are you always right?' I squeezed my eyes and let go. I fell and hit the floor but I landed on my feet, but quickly lost balance and collapsed. I got up and just ran. I ran down the road where I parked my car and drove home. I went in and put on the news just waiting for the breaking news. About an hour, it finally came on. It showed the firefighters fighting the fire, which was mostly put out. The news reporter explained on how the pizzeria caught on fire by and unknown cause and that the police were investigating but couldn't do anything till the fire was put out. Another hour passed and the news about it came back on saying that the fire was out but the police couldn't do anything because the fire had destroyed the cameras and the recordings so all they could say is that someone left an oven on that caught on fire. They did mention that they would be interviewing the "person in the shift during the fire" aka me. I had time to make up a lie, but the lie detector. 'I can help with that.' Foxy suddenly popped in 'Don't scare me like that again, but how?' 'If I try hard enough, I should be able to emit a frequency high enough to glitch the detector to make it look like your saying the truth.' (Lol, you can probably tell that I have absolutely no idea how a lie detector works, especially in the 90's and I'm too damn lazy to do research.) I sighed 'alright.'
~♡~
As expected, a few hours passed and some police were knocking on my door. I opened it and they asked if I could come to the department to question me. I agreed and they took me. We went to the questioning room and they hooked me up to the lie detector. 'Ready for hell again?' 'Do I have a choice?' 'Absolutely not.' 'Fine, but I have to block our communication so don't expect to hear from me during this.' 'Alright, thank you.' Then the main cop, who's name turned out to be Bill, held a clipboard. "Alright, let's start. You are Michael Terrance Carter, son of William Afton and husband to decreased Noah Carter?" "Correct." I said and the machine dinged with a green light. "You are the night shift worker of Fazbear Frights for this week?" "I am." Another ding. "Alright, are you the owner of the Fazbear company?" "No sir, I believe the ownership went to my father's friend and co-owner, Henry Emily." Ding. "Ok, where were you when the first started?" "I was in my office and I had just finished my shift." Ding. "Did you see the fire start?" "No sir, I just smelt it and went to check it out." The machine hesitated for a moment. 'Come on Foxy, my life literally depends on you.' The room went silent as they all paid attention to the unlit light. Ding. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Ok then, how did you get out?" "I was able to open the vent in the office and crawl through the ventilation." Ding. "Why didn't you call us when the fire started." 'Shit, um...' "I was trying my best to get out of there as soon as possible and I forgot." The machine hesitated again. Ding. Bill nodded and took some notes. "Alright then, why didn't you escape through the front door?" "I'm required to lock it at the beginning of each shift, if I were to go to the door it would take too long to unlock." Ding. "Alright, well Mr. Carter, that's all we have for you. Once we unhook you, you're free to go." I nodded and waited as they took off everything then told me to leave. I left and went to my car and got in. 'Thank you so much Foxy, you're a life saver.' I heard a mechanical chuckle 'anytime Mike. Now let's go home, I want to walk around.' I snickered and drove home. On the drive, I realized something. 'If Foxy was nearby when I died, that must mean it happens to everyone, so what is Elizabeth is in Circus Baby. She would be in the rental place, she'll be there, I can free her. I can free them. There has to be more children there, right? Those animatronics were built to kill. There are more down there. I have to go. I need to go. I need to save her.'
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1376 words♡
♡5/15/23♡
Alright, so I'm not going to be posting till my school year ends, but don't worry, that's on the 23rd. I am extremely stressed about the exams. I may post a few times, since the exam days are half days, but it's not for certain. I hope you guys understand and have a wonderful day/night 💗