《♡Chapter 69♡》

Date: January 10th, 1995
Location: House
Michael: 29
Noah: Dead
Asher: Dead
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I sat on the couch watching a show. 'Noah' was next to me with an arm over my shoulder, but I couldn't feel it. I've gotten used to the ghosts who'd periodically appear and disappear. I looked over my shoulder to the kitchen. 'It wouldn't be bad to go grocery shopping.' I thought and got up. "Darling. Where are you doing?" "I'm going grocery shopping." I said and went upstairs and got changed into a purple crop top and ripped jeans. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Noah was gone. "Love you Noah!" I called and left the house. I decided to just walk to the store to get my mind off everything.
          ~♡~
I was walking down the sidewalk and saw an alleyway that led to my house, it was a shortcut. I went down it. It was long and dim. I walked pass a man wearing a gray hoddie, looked suspicious but I ignored it. I went further down the alley and I heard footsteps behind me. 'Michael, stop being paranoid.' I thought and walked faster. The footsteps went faster then hands grabbed my waist and flipped me around so fast that I dropped my bags. I gasped and looked at the shadowed face. It was the same guy with the hoddie. He held my chin "well you're a cutie~ how about we have some fun." My eyes widened and I pushed him away. "No sir, I'm married." He laughed "well, I don't see anything stopping me." He grabbed my waist again "we can go over to my house, or better, here." I pushed him away again "let go of me!" He grabbed me once again and kissed me. 'No! Please no!' He was holding me tightly and I used all my strength to push him away and ran. For a  second, I didn't hear any footsteps besides my own, but soon another pair joined me. I ran as fast as I could and took twists and turns in the alley but he still followed me perfectly. Then, I was trapped, there was a wall and crates infront of me. I knew that the forest would be behind the wall. I looked behind me, he was catching up. I looked back to the ten foot wall and climbed onto the crates. They did a very bad job at holding me up, but it still did. There was still about six feet above me. I looked behind me one more time. He was closer and I saw he had a gun and knife. 'Shit! Go Go Go!' I turned back around and jumped and grabbed the ledge of the wall and scrambled up it and fell off the other side. I sucked in a breath of pain and heard sounds. I looked up just in time to see a knife fall next to my leg, cutting me. He was climbing the wall. I scrambled to my feet and ran into the forest, pushing off branches and leafs. He was catching up. I saw a clearing ahead and ran to it. He was right behind me when I broke through the leaves and trees. He pushed me to the ground and pinned me. Tears fell on the grass as he grabbed my hair and held me up to expose my neck. "It was fun playing with you cutie~ but I need to get other 'work' done. He held the knife to my neck and slit it. I wanted to scream but all that came out was gurgled sounds as blood filled my lungs. He pushed me to the ground and stood up and pinned me with his foot in a way where I could see him. He held his gun up and aimed it to my head. I looked at him with fear in my eyes as everything went in slow motion. I watched as he pull the trigger. Then everything was back to normal and happened so fast. There was a Loud bang and pain in my head and everything went black.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Nightmare Funtime Foxy's Pov♡
I saw everything. I was in my tent talking to Nightmare Lolbit, or lolbit, when I heard a stumble and ruffling leafs. I looked out the tent and saw a young boy human being pinned to the ground while an older human man was on top of him. I watched as the man held the boy by the hair, at least it looked like a boy but he had a woman's chest. The man slit the boy's throat. Blood poured onto the ground and some out of the boy's mouth. The man pushed the boy down and held him down with his foot then held out something. Lolbit gasped and looked away covering her ears and closing her eyes. There was a loud bang and the boy went still. I waited for the man to leave before crawling to the boy's body. I held him up. Blood trickled from a small hole on the side of his head and it trickled over my fingers. Somehow, I knew what I needed to do. I remember Lolbit telling me she was possessed by a little girl's soul. I even met her once, her name was Dasiy. I needed him to possess me too. I closed my eyes and released my consciousness to let him posses me.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡905 words♡
♡3/17/23♡