《♡Chapter 10》

Date: February 19th, 1979
Location: Circus Baby's Pizza World
Terrance: 20
Michael: 14
Elizabeth: 8
Chris: 4

♡Michael's Pov♡
We were all at Circus Baby's Pizza World  (or cbpw) papa was talking to us, "Terrance, I need you to watch over Elizabeth and Chris. Make sure that Elizabeth doesn't go near Circus Baby and Chris doesn't run off" I looked behind me, Elizabeth was admiring Circus Baby from afar, and Chris was playing with his fredbear plush. I held onto my book a bit tighter knowing what would happen next, papa being neglectful. "Well what about mike" I looked down, "he can take care of himself" papa said "what the actual fuck, he's only 14" papa was clearly angry "don't use that language, I am your father" "I am a god damn adult, you have no right to control" papa scoffed and walked off. I went to Terrance and hugged him "when you get a house, can I move in with you" he gave me a sad look "maybe" he said. 10 minutes passed, Chris was still in the same place, but sleeping. Terrance was leaning against a wall and was resting his eyes and I was sitting next to him. I looked down and noticed my skirt was slightly showing between my legs, I went to correct myself when I noticed that Elizabeth was gone. I jumped up, a weird feeling came over me when my small, forming brest bounced, I had to get used to that, but that didn't matter right now. I ran to where CB's stage was, there was CB, her eyes where black which white dots in them, her stomach was opened and a claw holding a vinalla ice-cream cone. Elizabeth was on the stage reaching for the ice-cream. "ELIZABETH, DO-" I was cut off by an ear piercing scream. Blood splattered all over her and my face. Before me was Circus Baby, and only her, blood was scattered on her, and her stomach, just by looking at it made me want to throw up, guts covered the seam of her stomach, a bloody hand was crushed between it. Tears spilled down my face. Footsteps ran behind me, but I didn't bother looking, I knew it was Terrance. Terrance pulled me away and turned me around so I couldn't see the scene behind me. I heard Terrance cry, I knew how close he was to Elizabeth. Papa soon came and looked at Baby, then at us. Tears streaked his face. "Get, in the car. Now" we walked out, Terrance picked up Chris and his bear, and we got in the car.

♡Few hours later♡
I was laying in the bed, noah had heard about Elizabeth because it was was all over the news about her being "missing" so, because of that, he was going to come over. "TERRANCE" I heard mama yell. I jumped up and ran over to her, she was in Terry's room, and there, hanging from the roof, was Terrance.

♡500 words"
♡11/13/22♡