《♡Chapter 95♡》

Date: September 11th, 2001 😔
Location: House
Michael: Dead
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
Warning: I do not know if this is triggering for anyone but if it is please just skip the chapter. I wanted to make this as a tribute since I am passing this date. Again, if this triggers anyone, please do not leave a comment at all and skip this chapter. Thank you.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I watched as Mike slept peacefully causing me to smile. I looked at the alarm clock next to him. It read 8:46am (est) (yes, I know Los Angeles is in a different timezone but for me it's easier to use eastern standard time) and something told me to turn on the TV. I rushed to the living room and jumped out of the vent and turned on the TV and the first thing I heard was "a plane just hit the North Tower!" I was shocked as they showed the twin towers with the North Tower with a hole and burning with thick smoke. 'Mike needs to see this now.' I rushed back to his room and woke him up. "Ennard! What the fuck!" He grumbled. "I don't fucking care! Look at the TV now!" I grabbed him and rushed him to the living room despite his protests. I threw him on the couch and he saw the TV and his eyes went wide. "Oh my god." He whispered. We just watched shocked as the news reporter explained what happened and how it could be an accident. He was outside near the South Tower and then at 9:03am, we saw another plane crash into the tower. The reporter looked behind him shocked before saying "this is an attack on us." And the camera went back to the reporter in the station. We watched intently as we wanted updates, Mike subconsciously wrapped his arms around mine and held my arm close to him. At 9:37am, the camera switched to a woman at the pentagon. There was a huge hole in it with fire and what looked like scrapped metal and people were running away, some were bloody. "Another plane hit the pentagon just now. America is certainly under attack." "Oh my god." Mike whispered again and I held him close, I felt tears fall on my chest but I didn't look at the source, I already knew. It went back to the station where they explained what happened to new people, then at 9:42am, the reporter got something that made her eyes widen. "For the first time in aviation history, it has been announced that all planes are to land immediately and to close airports." I hugged Mike close, this was bad, this was horrible. Almost fifteen minutes later, it went back to give updates on the towers. "We do not know who did this but-" the reporter was interrupted with the South Tower collapsing onto its self and fell to the ground. People ran, including the reporter and camera man, as the streets were filled with dust and debris. Mike let out a small scream and looked away, I held him closer and tighter. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, I was glued to the TV. It went back to the station where the reporter asked if the guy reporter was safe. No answer. They kept giving updates and tried to contact the guy but it always failed. Then at 10:10am, there another update. "There was a forth plane that had crashed in a field on Pennsylvania, presumably on its way to the White House but it is unknown at to why it crashed into a field." It was clear she was holding back tears, and I don't blame her, I was crying as well as Mike. At 10:30am, it was announced that the North Tower collapsed. There was no reporter at the site, I guess for safety reasons. Mike was now crying and hugging me tightly. Hours pasted with no new attacks but we were all tense and ready for on, and eventually, at nearly 9pm. (I was unable to find the amount of deaths directly after the attack so I will use the number that it is currently.) "The death numbers and something we all should've expected but didn't." The reporter said, he was crying.  "2,977 people were found dead with just under twenty survivors." My eyes widened "oh my fucking god." I whispered. Mike had cried himself to sleep so he didn't see this. "God bless those who were killed in this tragic even and America will never forget the attacks of September 11th, 2001."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡776 words♡
♡6/14/23♡
Rest in peace to all the people who died and to the police, doctors, and firefighters who died trying to save the people who were trapped.