♡♡Chapter 57♡♡

April 30th, 1989
Location: Hotel
Michael: 23
Noah: 26
Asher: 4
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
Noah picked me up to bring me to bed where he would then fuck me. He told me that he had a nightmare about me cheating on him. I wanted him to know that I would never leave him, even if that ment that he destroyed my prostate. but hey, it's a win win. He laid me on the bed and gently took off my robe. He kissed me and hooked his finger onto my panties and slowly pulled them down. I wrapped my arms around him and brought my legs together so it'd be easy for him. I pulled away "I'd rather have it slow." I said in a soft voice. He nodded "Alright darling." Pushed his hand under my back to unclip my bra. I arched my back to help him and he uncliped it and pulled it off. I laid back down and reached for his boxers. He watched and moved to let me do what I wanted to. I pushed my hand into his boxers and grabbed his dick. I pulled it out and gently pushed his chest signaling what I wanted. He sat back and I got down to his dick and licked the tip. He groaned and put his fingers in my hair and pushed my head down. I let out a muffled moan and started to suck. He then started to take control by moving my head back and forth to suck. I sucked harder as he bobbed my head, till he hit the back of my throat. I gaged and pulled away, I hated gagging, I hated the feel and the fact that I could throw up, which I didn't need now, so I had a few tears. "I'm sorry darling." I looked up at him and then sat in his lap. "It's ok love, I know you didn't do it ok purpose." I kissed him softly and pulled away. I laid back while pulling him on top of me and looked up at him. "Now fuck me." He nodded and got up "Remember, no protection." "I know darling, but I just wanted to get some lube." I giggled "I don't know why, but it sounds funny that you're getting lube." He chuckled "I guess it's because you're use to the condoms which already have lube on them." I shrugged "I don't know, maybe." He got om the bed and sat on my lap. He poured som lube into his hand before putting the bottle down and covering his dick with the lube. It glistened from the moonlight and it showed just how big it was. I blushed and looked up at him "why are you so flustered? You've seen my dick plenty of times." "I-I don't know! It just seemed bigger because of the lube and light." He chuckled and leaned down trapped me between his arms and lined himself up and slowly pushed in.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I pushed into Mike. It felt warm and I loved it. I waited so he was ready. I looked across his beautiful face. Freckles littered his cheeks and nose and some on his shoulders as well. There was a birth mark on his neck right were hos sweet spot was. I always joked that he was my soulmate because of the birthmark. His glasses always made his eyes seem bigger then they were and I loved it. Speaking of his glasses they were slipping off his nose. I gently took off his glasses and his eyes snapped open. "Love, I can't see without my glasses." I gave him a peck on the lips and put his glasses on the bedside table. "I know darling, that will make it fin. Do you trust me?" He nodded and I kissed him and started to move slowly. His soft moans quickly filled the silent night.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I couldn't see much, and what I could see, it was blurry and dark. I felt his hands graze over my skin which caused me to shiver. He pushed in and I let out a soft moan. He pushed all they way in till he was fully pressed against me. He stopped to let me get used to the feeling and I let my mind wander. I couldn't help but giggle as a thought came to mind. "What?" Noah asked. "I find it amazing how one person can trust another so much where their willing to get as vulnerable as possible to them." "Like us?" I smiled and nodded before reaching up trying to pull him close. I heard him chuckle and lean down to kiss me. I reached up, and after a few seconds of me being stupid, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and I squinted my eyes to try to see him. "May I start now?" He asked. I nodded and he slowly pulled out and pushed back in. "A l-little fast please." He started to moved faster and I moaned. I closed my eyes and let Noah take full control and just let out moans. He thrusted into me a bit faster and had one hand on my waist and the other held my hands. After a few minutes, I groaned because I wanted a kiss. I wiggled a hand out of his, which he allowed, and reached up. I opened my eyes and tried to see where he was so I could pull him close. I felt him move a bit and then felt his shoulder in my hand. I traced his shoulder up and around his neck and pulled him close. He kissed me and I kissed back. I closed my eyes and twisted my head a bit to kiss him better. He moved his hand, from my hand, and put it on the back of my head and held me closer. I brought my other hand up and wrapped it around his neck. He pushed his tongue in my mouth and we started to make out, breaking the kiss every now and then and during this, he continued to thrust into me. I moaned into the kiss and tangled my hand into his hair. I started to feel the oh so Familiar knot in my stomach but ignored it. That feeling soon got stronger and I knew I was about to cum soon. "N-Noah, I'm c-close." I whispered against his lips. "I am too darling." He whispered back. He went faster and I moaned loudly and came on our chests. I panted and he went even faster. I moaned and felt him fill me up with his cum. He pulled out and collapsed next to me. "C-can I please have my glasses." I asked in a raw video. I felt him reach over me and grabbed I'm guessing my glasses. He put them on and I blinked to adjust to everything again. I looked at him and shifted over to and cuddled into his chest. "Can we take a bath?" I asked. He kissed me "of course darling."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1187 words♡
♡2/21/23♡