♡♡Chapter 22♡♡

Date: August 27th, 1984
Location: Apartment
Michael: 19
Noah: 20

Lesson 101, how babies are made

♡Michael's Pov♡
Noah looked at me shocked. I started to worry. 'Dose he not want to. Will he leave me' I fidgeting with my fingers and looked down at Noah's lap. Suddenly, Noah grabbed my waist, flipped us, and pinned me on the bed. I gasped and looked up at Noah.

♡Noah's Pov♡
I looked down at Michael. He had just confessed that he wanted to start a family with me. I accepted, I mean it was kinda impossible not to with him in nothing but a bra and underwear, but the face he gave me right now, got me. He looked up at me, his beautiful sky blue eyes looking into mine, his face smooth and sweet, as well as some roses cheeks, his lips where plum and wet. They were parted which only made me want to kiss him. I moved his hands above his head and held them with one hand as I sat on his abdomen and looked around. I looked back at him "don't move" I said.

♡Michael's Pov♡
Noah got off me and I left my hands above my head and watched as he walked to the closet. I watched as he took out a box and pulled out a pair of black fluffy handcuffs. He put the box back and he walked to me. He climbed over me and kissed me. I kissed back and I felt Noah cuff my hands to the bed post. He pulled back and smiled. He placed a hand on my right breast and squeezed it. "You really want to do this" he asked in his seductive voice. I smirked "yes daddy yes" I moaned out. Noah smashed his lips on mine. He rubbed my breast going lower near the nipple. I moaned into the kiss and Noah pushed his tongue into my mouth. I arched my back as he pinched my nipple through the bra. He broke the kiss and went down to my neck. He kissed in different areas as his hand on my brest trailed down my side and to my back. He uncliped my bra and pulled it off, uncuffing me for a second to take it off. He kissed my neck under my right jaw which caused my breath to hitch. I felt him smile on my neck before biting my neck. I moaned out as he grabbed my breast and rubbed my nipple. After leaving many hickeys, he trailed kissed down my neck, chest and breast, and bit onto my nipple. "AH-AHHH~ N-NOAHHH~" I moaned. He continued to bite, lick, and suck on it. He used his other hand to massage my other nipple. He pulled back and uncuffed me, he pulled me up took off his pants and boxers. "Suck" was all he said and I leaned down and licked the tip. Noah ran his hands into my hair and pushed my head down. I took as much of his fat cock in my mouth. I ran my tongue around it as I bobbed my head and sucked. Tears were on the edge of my eyes as I tried to fit more into my mouth which only causes me to gag. Noah pulled my hair and made me look up at him. "Only take what you can" he said as he stroked my cheek. I went back down on his dick and sucked what I could, which was half. "M-mike, I'm-" I pulled away and he grunted from the lost. I fell back on the bed "cuff me daddy and fuck me till morning" he grinned and cuffed me back on the bed. He slipped off my underwear and his shirt. He grabbed a bottle of lube and put some on his dick and some on my entrance, I moaned at the coldness and his finger. Once he was finished, he lined his dick up to my entrance. He slowly pushed in. "N-ngh" he pushed in till his balls pressed up against me. I moaned at the felling as his dick rubbed against my prostate. Noah grabbed my dick and started to pump it. Eventually he pulled out almost all the way before thrusting back in. I moaned loudly as he thrusting a bit faster. "F-fahhhhh-ster d-dahh-daddy" he grinned and thrusted even faster. He leaned over me to be able to thrust into me deeper. I moaned and spread my legs wider for more room for Noah and he smiled "aw, look at you, spreading your legs as a slut like you" I moaned out as a response, I love it when he calls me that. He kissed me and pushed his tongue in. I sucked on his tongue and bit it whenever he hit my prostate. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him deeper. "Mmhmm" Noah kissed me harder and moved his tongue not leaving one area untouched. He licked my lips and smiled. He moved back and thrusted faster and pumped my dick. "N-noah I'm going to c-cummmhm~" I moaned. Noah both pumped my dick and thrusted into me faster. I moaned loudly and arched my back and came all over my chest and Noah's hand. He lifted his cum covered hand and licked it clean. I blushed a bright red and Noah smiled "you taste even better than I thought" I turned my head to the side in embarrassment. Noah grabbed my chin and forced me to look at me. He grinned "I suggest you look at me as I fuck you or else I'm finishing right now" I blushed and nodded. He moved back and looked me in the eyes as he continued to thrust into me. I moaned and my eyes rolled back. "Mike" that was all Noah said before he came in me. I moaned at the warm liquid filled me. Panting, Noah pulled out. He collapsed next to me and pulled me into his chest. "You're beautiful" he said I smiled "and you did a wonderful time fucking me" I said with a smile. I kissed his nose. "Goodnight sweetheart" he whispered. I cuddled into his bare chest "Goodnight"

♡1044 words♡
♡26/11/22♡

Michael Afton's PastOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara