♡Chapter 44♡

Date: January 15th 1987
Location: House
Michael: 21
Noah: 22
Asher: 1
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I brought Asher to the car and buckled him in. Suddenly he started to cry. "Sweetie what's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me "teddy!" He cried. I sighed and looked at Noah. "Can you get his bear?" He smiled and nodded. He went back into the house and came out a few minutes later with teddy. He handed it to me then went to the driver's seat. I handed teddy to Asher. He stopped crying and hugged teddy. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I closed the door then went to the passenger seat. Noah started the car and pulled out of the driveway and drove off. We reached our location, the daycare. "I'll sign him in, you bring him." I said. He nodded and kiss me. I pulled back and stepped out of the car. I went into the building. A man, about the hight of Noah, maybe a bit tal, greeted me. "Hello, are you here to drop someone off or sign someone in?" He came over to me standing across from the small half wall to keep the kids in. "I'm here to sign someone in." I said with a smile. He smiled back "great, I just need you to fill out this then you and the other guardian need to sign it." I nodded as he handed me a clipboard then pointed to a few seats. "You can sit there as you sign in." I sat down just as Noah walked in holding Asher's hand. Asher ran over to me and climbed into my lap. "Hey sweetheart." I said "hwllo mama" he said as he hugged my neck. I put an arm around him and held the clipboard. Noah sat down and looked over my shoulder. "Hey, sweetheart, what's your name?" I asked as I held the pen tip to the paper where it said 'child's first name' "Asher!" He said. I smiled and wrote it down. "Good job, now what's your last name?" He thought "Cwrter-" he thought some more "Cwrter-Afon!" I smiled. "Good job sweetie." I wrote it down then asked him for his age and birthday. I wrote down mine and Noah's names and our home number then I sighed it. I handed the clipboard and pen to Noah "you need to sign it." Without saying a thing, he looked over the paper and signed it then did a little trade for the paper and in return, Asher. I stood up and brought Ash and Noah over. I handed the guy the clipboard and he looked over it and smiled then looked over the wall. "Hello Asher, I hope you have a fun stay here." He opened the gate and Asher ran in. "Wait Ash!" Noah called. He looked at him. "Don't lose teddy." He smiled "ok papa." And he ran off to a group of kids. I smiled and we walked back to our car. "At least we have less than a year left of college." I said out of the blue. He chuckled "yup, can't wait to get out of that hell hole."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Asher's Pov♡
(Ok but, zamn, first Asher pov)
I watched as mama and papa left. I was kinda sad so I held teddy close. The other kids were already gone and left me alone. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked behind me. A boy, about my age, stood there. He had short brown hair with blue eyes. He wore a dark blue sweater with a lighter blue stripe across the chest with knee length shorts and blue shoes. "Hii! I'm Gregory! I like your sweater. O~ I just noticed your hair, I like it took. Oh cool! Your eyes are different colors!" I was surprised at how hiper he was but smiled and looked down at my light purple sweater with a darker purple heart. I then touched my brown and red hair. "Thwk you!" I said with a smile. "Do you want to play together?" I smiled and nodded then we went and played together.

A long time later. Kids were being picked up and I was scared that Gregory would leave before me because then I couldn't show him to mama and papa. Then they called my name. I looked up from the doll house that we were playing with. I saw mama and papa there talking. Papa looked at me and smiled. Mama then looked at me and smiled as well. I grabbed Gregory's hand and teddy. I ran over to the gate. "Mama! Papa! I made a new fwnd!" I said. Papa smiled "congratulations, what's his name?" "His name is Gregory." Just then, a big girl walked in and Gregory's name was called "mommy!" We ran through the gate and I hugged papa's then mama's legs as Gregory hugged his mommy. Gregory told her about me and our parents started to talk and they let us stay for another long time but then we had to go home.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡843 words♡
♡1/15/23♡
Something big will happen next chapter