♡Chapter 59♡

Date: August 8th, 1991
Location: House
Michael: 25
Noah 27
Asher: 6
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I woke up to someone climbing on top of me and sitting on my side. They softly rocked themselves to wake me up. I groaned and fluttered my eyes opened at looked at the clock; 5:00 AM, then I looked at who was sitting on me. Asher was on me, still in his pajamas. "What?" I asked in a groggy voice and twisted myself while holding onto him so he sat on my stomach. "Can we prank papa?" He asked. "With what and why?" "With your makeup and just because." I sighed "fine, get up." He smiled and got off me. I got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag and went back to the bed and carefully climbed on top of Noah and straddled his lap. Asher giggled and sat next to me. I put a finger over my lips "shh- you don't want to wake him now get a pillow." I whispered. He nodded and grabbed one of my pillows and gave it to me. I carefully put my hand behind his head and lifted it up and put the pillow behind him. I put his head back down and slowly opened my makeup bag. "What should we use?" I whispered. He crawled over to me and carefully dug through my bag and pulled out my foundation. I smiled and grabbed my sponge as well and took the foundation.  I carefully put some on his face and Asher covered his mouth while giggling.  I blended it as softly as I could with my sponge. I then got my contour and concealer and blended it in. Asher then handed me my brightest blush and highlighter with the brush and I put it on his nose and cheeks. "What color of eye shadow and lipstick?" I asked. He dug through my bag and pulled out my purple lipstick, something I haven't used since senor year of high school, and one of my eye shadow pallet and pointed to the gold. I smiled and grabbed it then got the small brush and gently put the lipstick on his lips and the eyeshadow. I got eye liner and mascara and put it on as well. I grinned and got off him, "there, now go to bed and you'll see his reaction." I said as I picked up everything and put my bag away. "Can I sleep with you?" He asked "I wanna see his reaction too." I smiled "of course." I turned of the lamp and climbed in bed and opened my arms and Ashet climbed into my arms and I pulled the blanket over us and we fell asleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I woke up cuddling Mike. I noticed that Asher was also in Mike's arms. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Something purple was left on his cheek. I furrowed my eyebrows in confused. I gently rubbed his cheek trying to get it off. A little came off and I looked at my thumb to see what is was. It felt waxy and it looked like the same type of purple lipstick that Mike used in high school. 'Wait, no, he didn't.' I thought and jumped up. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had a full face of makeup. "Really Mike." I muttered. "Aw~ you like it?" I jumped and turned around, Mike stood there with a smirk on his face. Asher stood next to him gigging. I looked at Asher with a grin. I started to chase him, he let out a soft scream, then a laugh and started to run. I heard Mike laugh and followed us. I caught Asher in the living room and picked him up and tickled him. He laughed and kicked his feet. "Mama!" He called. Mike came and jumped on me making me stumble back and fall on the couch. Asher laughed and hugged me. I hugged him back and Mike joined the hug. "You're taking a shower with me." I whispered in his ear. "You better not fuck me." I chuckled. "No promises."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
Noah was already in the shower. I had to get Asher some quick breakfast before hand. I walked to the bathroom where I saw the silhouette of him through the fogged glass. The door opened slightly and he poked his head out. He looked me up and down "come on, get in I wanna see you naked." I giggled "well, you saw me naked last night." "I know," he whined "but I want you." I giggled and gor myself undressed. I walked to the door and he opened it more and I stepped in. I hugged him and he hugged me. I grinned to myself and decided to tease him. I moved my hips to rub our dicks together. He groaned and grabbed my hips. "And you say you don't want to be fucked." "Well I changed my mind, do it fast."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
Sorry, but some big things will be happening in the chapters coming up after the next (like ch. 61 on) so yeah, I promise next chapter will be smut
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
I panted and leaned against his chest. "You're getting it hard tonight." I let out a breathy moan in response. He chuckled and cleaned me up. Turned off the shower and picked me up. He set me on the vanity and grabbed two towels and dried us before bringing me to the bed and laid me down. He took off our towels and laid down next to me and pulled me close and we cuddled for hours.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡944 words♡
♡2/28/23♡