♡Chapter 18♡

Date: September 15th 1983
Location: Michael's School
Terrance: Dead
Michael: 18
Elizabeth: Dead
Chris: Dead

♡Michael's Pov♡
I was in my deep royal purple robe with my matching cap (this is high school sooo, no black robes yet) looking in a mirror. Noah was behind me, resting his  head on my shoulder and his arm around my waist. He wore the same outfit at me "we're graduating" I muttered. "Of course we are, now turn around and let me do your makeup, don't you want that" I smiled that quickly faded "Terry never got to got see me like he wantedto" Noah's smiled faltered before turning me around and held my chin "I know he never got to but I know for certain that he is proud of you. Wherever he is, he is proud of how far you've gotten. Michael trust me, he's so proud of you" he kissed my nose and I smiled as tears formed in my eyes. I quickly hugged him and he let me cry. A few minutes passed and I calmed down. He wiped my tears away and sat me down on a chair where he then did my makeup just as I wanted. Eventually we got on stage and I saw the most wonderful thing ever. When I got on stage with Noah, they brought in a picture of Terrance in a frame in the same color as the robe. There was a sign that read; "Terrance Michael Afton, Class of 77" and at the bottom was a handwritten note in his handwriting "to michael, my little brother. Even though me and Elizabeth are not there to see you graduate, I'm so proud of you. I love you so much" I fell to my knees and covered my mouth as I burst out crying. Noah came over and kissed my cheek. The crowd had a standing applause. I looked up to see Terrance's friends and the principle. I jump up and hugged everyone of them "thank you so much" I said. After all that, me and Noah went back stage. He held my hands "see I told that he's proud of you" I smiled "you were" I kissed his cheek which left a lipstick mark. I couldn't help but giggle. He looked at me before rushing to a mirror and looked at it. I saw as he smile as he looked at me "can I have another kiss" I giggled "why" I Knew why but I wanted him to admit why. He got flustered and said "I like it" he said quietly. I smiled and grabbed his face and kissed him. He smiled "what collage did you get in" I was shocked my the sudden question "Stanford University, you" he smiled even wider, picked me up and spun in a circle "I got in Stanford as well" I gasped and put my hands over my mouth, again, as Noah held me. "Really" I said as tears formed yet again. He smiled and nodded. He wiped my tears, once again, "your having an emotional day today, aren't you" I leaned against his chest "shut up"

♡521 words♡
♡25/11/22♡
Lol, emotional Michael. Anyways I was watching a random acts of kindness video and it inspired me so ye