♡Chapter 41♡

Date: June 21st, 1986
Location: House
Michael: 20
Noah: 22
Asher: 1
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I sat on the floor of Asher's room. It was midnight. I had faked going to sleep when Mike fell asleep. Tomorrow was his birthday and I wanted to get him the best birthday gift, and that was Asher walking. I debated if I should let him see his first step, or just say that it was his first gift. So I decided to not let Asher walk to me, instead take a step till he got it, and it was working. He had taken a few steps while holding onto his crib. We had been doing this for an hour and I knew he needed sleep. I smiled "Alright Ash, it's time for bed, again" I said as I picked him up. I laid him down in his crib and kissed him on the forehead. "Goodnight buddy" I said as I turned on his music box. I started to rock his crib till he fell asleep. I quietly went back to our room and climbed in bed, but I woke up Mike. He pulled himself up against me, closer that just cuddling, something more seductive. "Baby, why are you up so late" he asked and I swear there was a hint of seductiveness in it. I put my are around his bare waist, he was wearing a bra and short shorts which I found extremely hot. He reached behind himself and grabbed my hand. He pushed it down to his ass and pushed it into my hand. I smiled and squeezed his ass. He let out a little moan. "You never told me why your up" he said with a moan at the end as I squeezed his ass again. "I was just getting some water darling, but you're acting like you're thirty now huh~" he blushed, "maybe" I grinned and flipped us so I was pinning him under me. "So you want me to fuck your brains out" he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me in a kiss. When he pulled away, he nodded "fuck me as hard as you can daddy" he said. I grinned and began to undress both of us.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
In the morning
Sorry guys, but I need to focus this chapter on Mike's birthday rather than smut, but I will make it up to you, I promise
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡

I woke up a little sore from last night. I sat up letting the blanket fall from my chest showing everything from the waist up. I looked over at Noah's side expecting to see him but the space was empty. I looked around and noticed a pile of clothes on my night stand. There was a note on it and I picked it up and read it, it was from Noah.

Darling, I got you
some clothes for today
I hope they work for you.
When you're ready,
meet me in the living room
Love you so much darling
and happy birthday.
~love of your life

I smiled at his handwriting and that he spent his own time getting my clothes ready. I put the note down and grabbed the clothes and got changed into a light purple T-shirt and some black leggings. I thought about putting on some makeup so I could look prettier for Noah as a thank you for what he did. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag and hovered my hair over my curling iron. I looked at my reflection so see my self staring back. I saw my bright blue eyes and waist length, chocolaty brown wavy hair. I grabbed the curler and plugged it in. I opened my makeup bag and thought about what to do. I didn't want to put on Fondation because Noah liked my freckles. I ended up putting it on then used eyeshadow to make fake freckles. I put on eyeshadow, blush, mascara, and lipstick. I smiled at myself and grabbed the hair curler and started to curl my hair. Ten minutes later I finished and went down stairs to the living room. I saw Noah on the couch playing a game with Asher on his lap. I smiled and went behind the couch and hugged his neck. He jumped and looked at me and smiled "morning darling" he said. I smiled I kissed his lips which left a lipstick mark. I grinned and grabbed his face and kissed all over his face, covering his face with lipstick marks. He laughed as I kissed him. I then picked up Asher and kissed his forehead leaving another mark on his forehead. I them hugged Noah's neck "now both of you are mine" I said. Both of them laughed "mama!" Asher said. I smiled and walked around the couch and sat on Noah's lap. He looked at me "how do I look" he said showing off my kiss marks. I giggled and nodded "you look wonderful" I said. He smiled and kissed my neck and turned off the TV. Suddenly he picked me up and I squeaked and held Asher close to my chest. He sat me on the island and went to the fridge and pulled out a small cake. It was covered in white frosting with a purple ring around the top and bottom with the words 'happy birthday darling' written on it. I smiled as he brought it over and set it near me. He opened it and put in two candles, reading out 21. He lit the candles and held the cake up to me while singing happy birthday. I blew out the candles and Asher laughed at the fact that the fire 'disappeared' I laughed with him and bounced him on my knee a bit as Noah cut the cake. I slid off the island and sat down at the dinner table right as Noah set two plates infront of me. On plate had a normal size slice for me and the other had a smaller slice for Asher. Noah sat next to me with his own plate and I leaned over and kissed him softly "thank you hun" I said with a smile. He smiled back and kissed my cheek. "Of course darling" I grabbed the fork and cut off a small peice of mine and tried it.  Delicious vanilla flavor filled my mouth and I moaned a bit with how good it was. I swallowed and looked at him "this is amazing" he smiled and blushed. I cut off a small peice of Asher's slice and guided it into his mouth. He ate it gleefully with a smile. For the next 30 minutes, I fed Asher while Noah fed me and himself.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1124 words♡
♡1/10/22♡