♡Chapter 21♡

Date: August 27th, 1984
Location: Apartment
Michael: 19
Noah: 20

♡Michael's Pov♡
It was 2 am. I was still awake, in Noah's arms. I was in nothing but underwear and a bra, it was hot okay. I wasn't awake because of the heat, but rather a thought. 'Would he want to. What if he leaves me because of it' my over thinking was getting the best of me. I was fidgeting with my nails, something I do when I over think shit. Noah must of felt it because he woke up. "Mike" he said in a groggy voice. I looked up into his ruby eyes "sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" he wrapped his arms around me "you're over thinking again, what's wrong" I reached up and kissed his nose "nothing, belive me. Just go to sleep" he looked at me and I cuddled into his chest and closed my eyes to pretend I was asleep. I felt as he ran his fingers through my hair for a bit before I felt him relax and fall asleep. I looked up at him to make sure he wasn't pretending like me. Thankfully he wasn't. Carefully I got out of his grasp and walked to the kitchen. I made myself a cup of tea and drank it. Arms wrapped around me which caused me to jump, spilling some of my tea. I turned around to see Noah "Okay, something is definitely wrong. What is it" I lifted the cup to his lips hoping that it shut him up for the moment so he didn't ask what's wrong again. He did take a sip but pushed it gently away "what's wrong" I sighed "hold on and then I'll tell you" I finished my tea and put it in the sink. I them walked back to Noah and pushed him on the couch and sat on his lap. He put his hands on my upper thighs, around my ass. "If you want to do something, then let's go to the bedroom" I nodded. He picked me up and brought us to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed "now tell me what's up" I pursed my lips together. I took a deep breath and released it. "I really hope you won't leave me for this" his eyes soften and he put a hand on my cheek "Baby, no matter what, I'll never leave you" I nodded "h-have you ever wanted to start a family" his eyes widened "are you saying-" I nodded again "I wish to start a family with you"

♡432 words
♡25/11/22♡