♡Chapter 82♡

Date: May 19th, 1998
Location: Circus
Michael: Foxy
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Daisy's Pov♡
I wandered the old abandoned office again hoping to find something. Mikey left about a month ago and hasn't visited since. Lolbit said that he was still adapting to being out of the circus or trying to find the blueprints and I believe her. I sniffed the air after smelling something horrible. I quickly covered my nose. "what is that?" I complained. "I don't know, lets find out." Lolbit said and held my hand. I covered my nose and held my breath, not that I needed to breath anyways. Lolbit sniffed around and the scent led us to a closed door. she let go of my hand and opened the door. the smell got ten times worse and I could still smell it even after holding my breath and plugging my nose. Lolbit went in front of me and walked into the room. I followed her in and clasped my other hand on my nose. I looked around, while using the little light her eyes released. I saw a lump in the corner of the room. She didn't see it because she was looking on the other side. I walked to the lump and poked it. It was soft and.... fleshy? "Lolbit, can you look at this? I need light." She looked at me then the lump and I saw her eyes widen. I looked back to it and nearly screamed. I scrambled back into Lolbit and looked at Mikey's dead body. His eyes were completely gone and holes all over his body, from rats and animals, that showed rotting organs. Half of his skull was showing and slightly cracked so I could see his rotting brain. Flesh was falling off his bones and bones were showing. I turned around and closed my eyes. I didn't like the sight at all. I looked up at her. "We need to bury him, he deserves it." I said. She loomed at him and nodded. She let go of me and went over to him and gently picked him up. It seemed like he was here's for a long time because some of his skin tore off because it was stuck to the floor. She cradled him so nothing would fall off. We left the office and a bit outside the Circus. I gathered two sticks and a few wires to make a gravestone for him. Lolbit set him down and started to dig a grave. I made a simple cross with the wires and stick. It took a bit and when I finally finished, she had finished the shallow grave, it wasn't the best bur it worked. She set him in and I went over and helped her bury him. I grabbed the cross and handed it to her. "Can you ingrave his initials, I think their MC." I said. She nodded and started to carve it in with her claw. "It is MC, I remember him saying that his last name was Carter." She said and handed the cross back to me. I put it at the head of the grave and smiled. "Mikey! I- we made you a grave. It's not the best but it works, I hope you like it." Lolbit laughed a bit. "Let's get going, it's past your bedtime."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I was finishing my shift when suddenly I heard a soft voice in my head. "Mikey!... we made.... grave..... the best..... works..... you like...." it sounded like Daisy. I smiled 'they found me.'
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------         
♡593 words♡
♡5/11/23♡
Yay! Mikey has a grave!