♡♡Chapter 100♡♡

Date: November 24th, 2001
Location: House
Michael: Dead
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
~♡~
Omg yas! Chapter 100 let's goooo!! So as a reward for reading this bullshit (and a request from helluva_boss_fan_12) you're getting a, drumroll please 🥁 🥁 🥁... SMUT! you probably already saw it in the title (which is why this is gonna get 50 more views) but enough of me being an idiot, let's get started!
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I finally got home and went inside and locked the door. I lifted my shirt and let Ennard out and he quickly went into the vents. I sighed and went to my room and striped and decided to finally put bandages on my chest as a binder, the ones I had were too tight, and changed into one of Noah's old hoodies and boxers, yes I stopped wearing panties after Noah died. I fixed the bandages on my hand and covered a few more cuts, my skin ripped very easily so I often had cuts. I then turned off the lights and got into bed and fell asleep.
~♡~
I seemingly woke up in the bathroom looking at the mirror. I looked alive and full. I put my hand on my cheek as if to see if I was delusional, I wasn't, it was real skin. I smiled and noticed I was naked. Sounds started to fill my ears and I heard the shower was on and there was knocking on the door. "Darling, can I come in?" I recognized that voice, Noah. 'Is this another dream?' I thought and looked at the door, the knob jiggled a bit and I stuttered out a response "o-oh yeah, Noah, you can come in." The door opened and Noah came in and closed the door, he didn't have wings like last time, he also had a worried expression. He put a hand on my cheek "Darling, are you ok? You seem out of it and you normally call me love." I looked up at him, I could feel his hand on my cheek. I smiled and nearly cried, it's been forever since I felt him. I hugged him tightly and held back tears. He was shocked but hugged me back and rubbed my back. "Do you want me to join you darling?" I just nodded, I wanted to be close to him, I also wanted to tell him everything, even if he was just a dream. He nodded and pulled away and took off his clothes and got into the shower and I followed shortly after. I just cuddled into his lower chest. (Note: I made Mike shorter and Noah taller, Mike is now 5ft 1in and Noah is now 7ft 3in) he continued to rub my head and back. I looked up at him and let my tears flow. "I haven't seen you in so long, I love you. I love every part of you. I love everything about you. Please don't leave me." I cried. He didn't seem shocked, he just hugged me "darling, I will have to leave when you wake up but I promise you, I am close and I will be, I promise to keep you safe, we will be free soon and I will see my darling again." He said and held my chin and knelt down to kiss me. I was confused on what he ment but that confusion melted away when he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He hands went to my legs then to my thighs under my ass and picked me up. He pushed me against the shower wall and kissed me more. I ran my hands into his hair to hold him closer. He pulled away and looked at me. His lips were parted and wet from both of our saliva and the water. His lashes and hair were wet and his cheeks were rosey, he looked just like the man I fell in love with all the way back in high school, but older, and mine. I smiled and ran my hand down his head in a petting motion. He chuckled and leaned into my neck and kissed my sweet spot immediately. "Mmh~" I hummed and closed my eyes and put my hand into his hair. I tilted my head to give him more room. He kissed and licked my neck as he started to rub my thigh. "You're beautiful" He whispered against my neck. I let out a small snicker "no I'm not, you may say that now but wait till I wake, I'm ugly." He pulled away from my neck and put a hand on my cheek and rubbed my cheekbone with his thumb. "Darling, rotting or not, you are and will always be beautiful in my eyes and I will see nothing else but beauty from you." I blushed and smiled at him and hugged him closer. He smiled and hugged me back. I felt his hand trace my spine down lower and lower to my ass. I blushed and put my head on his shoulder and let him do his thing. He hand reached my ass and slowly pushed a finger in. I let out a small moan and wrapped my legs around his waist and closed my eyes. He slowly moved his finger and gently eased in another finger. "Ngh~" I bit onto his shoulder and felt him begin to stretch me. "Ha- ah." I moaned. He stretched me gently and slowly. I smiled softly, even though I loved it when he went fast and rough, but when he went slow it felt so nice and calming. He slowly eased in a third finger and I started to feel some pain. I gripped onto his hair tighter and he stopped. "Tell me when you're ready darling." I gave a small nod and nuzzled into the crook of his neck. After a bit the pain faded and I kissed his neck telling him I was ready. He pushed in the third finger in slowly. "Mmh~" I moaned. He slowly stretched me more and more until he pulled his fingers out. I whined and he rubbed my back. "Don't worry darling, I'm going to push in now." He said gently. I nodded and felt him shift a bit until I felt his tip against my hole. He slowly lowered me onto his dick and I ran my hands down his arms as he lowered me. "Ahh~" I moaned softly. I couldn't reach his neck anymore so I buried my head into his chest. He rubbed my back more "do you want to sit down?" He whispered. "P-Please." He slowly sat down on the shower floor with me on his lap. He moved himself so the water hit his back so it didn't touch me. "Tell me when you're ready darling." I just nodded and hugged him. Five minutes passed and I slowly started to move my hips which seemed to catch him off guard. He chuckled and put his hands on my hips and slowly rocked me. "Mmh~ that feels good." I whispered. He smiled and kissed me sweetly. "Do you want to keep going till we cum or till you want to end?" He whispered "I just want to feel you," u whispered "I'm willing to go for as long as we can." He smiled and held my hips as he slowly bounced me. I let out a small moan and put my head on his shoulder. He slowly bounced me more and more, hitting my prostate every time. I felt myself getting closet and closer till I couldn't hold it. I grabbed my dick and put my thumb over my slit. "What's wrong darling?" He asked. "I don't want to leave you, if I cum then I'll wake up and I won't see you anymore." He held my chin and made me look up at him and he kissed me softly "darling, I promise you, I am nearby. I promise you, I'm close to you, always. I promise I will see you again, I will stand by you, even if you can't see me. I love you so so much and I will stay with you, always." I cried when he said those words. He rubbed my back and used his other hand to grab mine, "you can let go, you'll see me soon love, I promise." He then kissed me as I cummed. Then I woke up. I shot up in bed and looked around. It was dark but I saw Ennard in the corner, his eyes were glowing blue but then changed into red. We just looked at eachother before I looked at my hands, they were rotting again. I sighed as I felt the mess in my boxers and got up to clean and change myself. When I finished I got back into bed when I heard "I'm close darling." It was Noah, it sounded like it came from Ennard but when I looked at him, he was powered off. I sighed and got up again and dug through my closet till I found it, a teddy bear holding a heart. It was old, maybe ten to fifteen years old. It was the first Valentines gift Noah ever gave to me. The bear was supposed to be pink and the heart was red but it faded to a musky pink and dull red. It was also dusty but it still had the small scent of chocolate. I smiled and went back to bed and cuddled it close as I fell asleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1600 words♡
♡7/4/23♡
Finally a long chapter. Also happy 4th of July Americans, if y'all care about the country still (idk, I don't really) anyways this didn't have much smut, maybe more fluff but I hope it works. Hope you enjoyed it and have a wonderful day/night❤️❤️❤️