♡Chapter 25♡

Date: March 9th 1985
Location: Apartment
Michael: 19
Noah: 21

8 months into pregnancy

♡Michael's Pov♡
I woke up on my back with Noah next to me with a hand over my chest. Morning sickness hit me but I couldn't care less. 'It's Noah's birthday, I need to do something' I grabbed a pillow and replaced myself with it. I looked at the clock, 6:00 AM, it read. 'I had woken up early again, but I have 2 hours, I should have enough time to get some stuff for him' I went to the closet and got changed. I went to  the living room and grabbed my wallet and keys, but of course, I dropped my keys. "Fuck my life" I muttered as I tried to bend down and grab the keys. I had to be quiet so I wouldn't wake up Noah. After way too long, I finally got the keys and walked out the door and locked it. I walked down the stairs, while saying good morning to any neighbors outside. I got in the car 'fuck, I forgot how annoying it is to drive' eventually I did get to the store, I bought some tulips and a red velvet cake, his favorite. As I walked to the register, I saw an atari 5200, something Noah has been wanting since it came out, it was on sale for only $175. (If you don't know what that is, ask your parents, if they existed in the 80s) I walked over to it and picked the box up and look at its contents. It had the actual console with some games like Astro Chase, Frogger, and Galaxian. I smiled at myself 'he will love this' I put it in my cart and got some red wrapping paper. I purchased everything and went to my car. I drove home and quickly wrapped up the console and I set up the cake with two number candles, 2 and 1. I lit the candles and called Noah out.

♡Noah's Pov♡
I was in bed when I woke up to Michael calling me out. 'Wha, but I thought Mike was with me' I looked at what I was holding, it was a pillow. "Noah, come out here" I sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock 8:00 AM I got up and walked to the kitchen where I saw Mike holding red tulips with a cake that had the candles 2 and 1 and a box wrapped in red wrapping paper. "Happy Birthday Noah" Mike said. I smiled and walked to him and held his cheek "thank you" I said and kissed him. He smiled and lifted up the flowers and I grabbed them. "Their beautiful darling" I said as I put them in a vase. "Come on, blow out your candles" I chuckled and blew out the candles. "What did you wish for" Mike asked. I smiled and held him from behind, I put my hands on his stomach and Mike put his hands on mine. "I can't tell you darling, or else it won't come true" he frowned "but don't you love me" I smiled and bent down to his ear and whispered "I wish for all of us to be a wonderful family with our beautiful son to complete it" I said and I tickled his stomach as I mentioned our son. Mike started laughing and leaned up against me. "S-stop, I want cake" mike said between laughs. I laughed and let him go and grabbed a cake knife (I don't know the actual name but it's that thing that is like a knife but a triangle and can server cake) and cut the cake. It was red velvet, my favorite. Mike came over with two plates. I put the cake on the plates. We sat down and Mike grabbed a fork full and guided it to my mouth, I smiled and ate it. I did the same with Mike and we basically fed each other. Once we finished, I put the plates in the sink and Mike grabbed the box and gave it to me. I grabbed it and ripped opened the paper and there was an atari 5200. I gasped and put it on the table "is this real" I asked as I looked at the box "yep, I got it just fo- mmp" I kissed him hard and pulled him closer, though it was hard because of the stomach. "Thank you thank you thank you" I said. Mike smiled "Come on, plug it in" I smiled and grabbed the box, opened it, pulled out the console, and plugged it in. I set up the two controllers and looked at Mike "do you want to play something together" he shook his head "no I want to see you play it"

♡Michael's Pov♡
I watched as Noah chose one of the games, galaxian, and grabbed the controller and sat on the couch. I sat next to him and he pulled me into his lap and rested his head on my shoulder. He started playing and I would quietly cheer him on. At one point, he finally finished a difficult level and he bounced and cheered. I blushed and smiled trying to hold in a moan, which I failed at. I released a small, quiet moan and Noah immediately stopped. I blushed and looked down "sorry" Noah said. I looked up at him, he also had a red face. I smiled and kissed his chin. "It's okay, I liked it" he blushed and smiled "now I know I can do that the next time I fuck you" I smiled and snuggled into his chest and watched as Noah continued to play his game.

♡958 words♡
♡11/27/22♡