♡Chapter 20♡

Date: January 16th, 1984
Location: Apartment
Michael: 18
Noah: 19

♡Michael's Pov♡
I woke up with Noah behind me, my ass was pressed against his crotch and I blushed and got out of bed. "Noah, wake up" I said. He grumbled and rubbed his eyes and went back to sleep. I groaned and climbed on the bed and sat down on his stomach. I grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "NOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHH! WAKE UUUUUUUU-" noah grabbed my waist and flipped us so he pinned me. "I won" he said. I frowned "no, it wasn't a game" he chuckled and got up. "We need to unpack your stuff" he said "I still don't understand how you unpacked in like 4 hours" I said, he shrugged "I didn't have as much stuff as you" I hit his shoulder and he laughed "let's just unpack already"

♡Noah's Pov♡
I was helping Mike unpack his stuff. We were about halfway through when I grabbed a box that seemed lighter than the others. Confused, I grabbed the box cutter and opened the box. I looked in and my eyes widened and my cheeks turned red. Inside the box was 4 lingerie outfits, countess pairs of panties, and one single pair of boxers. I turned to look at Mike, who still only wore underwear and a binder, "uh Mike, a-are you sure this is your... stuff" he looked at me and crawled over to me. He looked in the box and I saw as his eyes widened and his face turned red. Shameful, he looked away before nodding. "I got them over a year ago and I was going to use them to surprise you with them but I forgot. If you don't like it I can get rid of them" I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to me, but a little bit too fast which caused us to fall down so we laid down on our backs with mike on top of me. We both laughed and Mike turned around and smiled his breathtaking smile. "Don't get rid of them, they'll look beautiful on you" he gave me a flustered smile and got off me and went back to work and so did I. After a few hours, we both collapsed on the bed exhausted by a day's worth of work. Mike crawled over to me and climbed on tip of me and cuddled into my chest and dozed off. I ran my fingers through his fluffy brown hair and smiled 'how am I this lucky to end up with someone as beautiful as him'

♡433 words♡
♡25/11/22♡