♡♡Chapter 42♡♡

Date: July 17th, 1986
Location: House
Michael: 21
Noah: 22
Asher: 1
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
It was late, maybe around 11 pm. Asher was already asleep and Noah had to work a double shift. I groaned and fell back on the bed. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the bed. I heard the front door open and I thought about playing a little game with him. I got off the bed and hid behind the door. I heard footsteps walk up the stairs and slowly opened the door. Noah closed the door behind me and looked around. "Michael?" He called. I stayed silent. He shrugged "he must be in the bathroom." He muttered. I inspected his clothing. He wore his waiter uniform which had a tight white blouse with tight black pants with shiny black shoes. He looked hot as fuck, and he was only mine. (Hopefully I don't puke while making this part) I watched as he unbuttoned his blouse and took it off revealing his broad, muscular, back. I grinned and quietly approached him. I pushed him on the bed and he gasped. I flipped him over so he's on his back and got on top of him. I put my hands on his abs and squeezed slightly. I grinned as his face turned red. I leaned forward and squeezed his nipples and rolled them in my fingers as I leaned into his face. "Hey darling~ how was work?" I said with a grin. He was too flustered to answer, only just opening and closing his mouth. I leaned down a kiss him. I licked lip asking for entrance (AHHH I hate this part so bad but it's needed 😭) he opened his mouth and tried to push his tongue in, but I got there first. I pushed my tongue in and moved it around, not leaving one space untouched. I reached down to the tent in his pants and grabbed it. He moaned into the kiss and I smiled at my succession. I broke the kiss and went to his neck and kissed around trying to find his sweet spot. I kissed an area near the middle of his neck when his breth hitched. I licked the area causing him to moan. I bit down and kissed till I formed a hickey. That's when he grabbed my waist and flipped us with my hands above my head being held by his hand. "Who said you could be top darling?" He asked in a seductive tone. (YES, finally Noah takes control) he stared into my eyes with lust. He kissed me hard. He pulled away with a smirk. "Well darling, care to answer?" "I-" he interrupted me with a kiss and palmed my dick. I moaned into the kiss and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned loudly as Noah reached pulled one of my legs up to his waist and held it. He then snuck his hand into my pants and grabbed onto my dick. He bit down onto my sweet spot and started to give me a hand job. I moaned loudly and spread my legs as I tangled my hands into his hair. Noah took this moment to take off my pants, but left on my underwear. "Has anyone ever told you that you look sexy in panties?" He asked as he squeezed my thighs. "Well~ nobody but you have seen me naked, well besides my parents." I said. He kissed my neck "good, only I can see you naked." He said against my neck. Suddenly he stood up and I whined. "Hold on darling, I'm just getting some things to try." I blushed knowing what he was into and where this was going. He went into our closet and came out with a small, black box. He walked over to me and sat down on top of me and put the box on my stomach. He opened the box and I tried to sit up to see it but he just pushed me back down. He pulled out a vibrator, a dildo, a rubber ball gag, and a cock ring. I blushed at everything and he took the box off me and set it on the floor. "Open." He said sternly. I opened my mouth and he put the gag in my mouth. "Now flip over and put your ass up." I did what he said and arched my back. He slipped off my underwear and kissed my ass. I let out multiple muffled moans as he spread me and started to tounge fuck me. He then pulled away and I felt something pressed against my hole. Suddenly it started to vibrate. I moaned loudly and arched into the feeling. He fucked me with the vibrator for awhile and then slipped on the cock ring so I couldn't cum. He fucked me with the vibrator for a few more minutes before pulling it out. I wined at the lost. Another thing, bigger than the vibrator, pushed in. I guess it was the dildo, but warm. I then felt Noah's pelvis pressed up against me and I realized what it was. I moaned loudly and clawed at the bed as he pounded into me. I raised my ass higher hoping that he would somehow get deeper inside me and hit my prostate harder. I guess he heard my wishes because he went harder. (Ok, just realized that I forgot to mention condoms, but Noah did put one on before he started) he got above me and   pinned my hands down. I felt him panting down my neck as he listened to my muffled moans. "God Mike, you feel so good~" he groaned into my ear. I moaned out in response causing him to go faster. I felt the bubbling sensation and I knew I needed to cum. I tried to put my hand away from Noah's so I could take off the cock ring. When he noticed this, he immediately stopped and pulled the gag out. "Darling, are you ok, do you want to stop?" He asked worriedly. I should my head "I-I just need to cu-" he interrupted me, again, by shoving the gag into my mouth. "You don't get to cum till I do." He said and pinned me back down. He started to pound into me again. An hour later, he was still going and it felt like my balls were about to burst if I didn't cum already. He groaned I felt him fill the condom with cum. I always loved that feeling of him filling the condom, I don't know why, I just do. He pulled out and took off the full condom but his dick was still covered in cum. I wiggled out of his grasp and took out the gag and ring. I almost immediately came and I fell onto Noah. Once I was finished, I caught my breath and learned down to clean off Noah's dick. He groaned and rubbed my head. Once it was cleaned, I sat up and looked him in the eyes. He pulled me into his lap and just cuddled me. "You did so good darling, you did wonderfully." He whispered. I curled up into his chest and struggled to keep my eyes open. He rubbed my back "it's ok darling, go to bed." He whispered. I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
Mike went limp as he fell asleep in my arms. I smiled and kissed is forehead. I carefully sat up and walked over to the couch in our room and laid him down softly. I then went back to the bed and cleaned up and changed the sheets. I went back to Mike and picked him up and brought him to bed. I cuddled him close and fell asleep.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------

Extra scene because idk how to make this a chapter. It's the next day at noon

--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I sat between Noah's legs as I was playing with Asher. Noah had his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. I was holding Asher's hand as he stood up and bounced. I smiled then suddenly he took a step. I gasped "Noah! Noah look! I think he just took his first step!" Noah lifted his head up and watched. I picked up Asher and put him a little further away. "Come on sweetie, come to mama." I said. He looked up at me then lifted a foot and took a step. "YES! Come on sweetie, you're doing so good!" He slowly walked to me and collapsed into my arms. I cheered for him "sweetie you did so good!" I kissed his forehead and cheeks and he released his beautiful baby laugh. God, I love this small family of ours.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1466 words♡
♡1/14/22♡
AYYYYY first steps!