《♡Chapter 63♡》

Date: January 31st, 1993
Location: House
Michael: 26
Noah: 28
Asher: Dead
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
Noah was being secretive. I understand that he has his own secrets which I'm fine with but he's become more secretive. He won't let me see him naked, or shirtless. We haven't had sex since he died, again I understand he's grieving but I want him to move on, not forgetting him but I don't want him depressed anymore. We've also been fighting a lot more often which hurt. I was scared that our marriage is coming to an end. I went to the living room and saw Noah sitting there watching some show. I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder. He shrugged me off and stood up. "Wait!" I said and grabbed his wrist. He flinched in pain and I felt something underneath his sleeve. I pulled him back down to the couch but he tried to get up. "Stay! What's with your wrist?" I cried. "Mike! Fucking let me go!" He yelled. I pushed him down and go on his lap to try and pin him down. He pushed me off him. I fell and hit my head on the corner of the coffee table hard. I squeezed my eyes shut as tears formed in my eyes. I felt the back of my head and I felt something wet. I looked at my fingers and saw blood, I then looked up at Noah who's eyes were wide with shock and fear. I just looked at him with fear. I got up and went to the bathroom. "Mike- Darling! I'm sorry!" Noah called but I didn't answer. I went to the bathroom and held myself up by the sink and just cried. He never hurt me like this before. I opened my eyes slightly and looked in the sink. I saw was seemed like dried blood near the drain. I opened my eyes all they way and confirmed that that was blood. I thought it was mine to I started to clean the back of my head and left the bathroom to go to Noah. He was still in the living room, crying his eyes out. When I walked out, he looked at me. "D-Darling, I'm s-so sorry." I said nothing, instead I went to him and grabbed his arm. He didn't fight me as I pulled his sleeve down. There were bandages wrapping his wrist, they were slightly red. 'No, please no.' I carefully unwrapped his wrist and saw the beginning of the cuts. More tears fell down my cheeks where the previous tears had dried as I took off the rest of the bandage. I looked up at him. Tears were in his eyes and he was looking away. I burst out crying "why! Do you want to leave me?" I cried. He pulled me onto his lap and rubbed my back with his bandaged hand. "I-Im sorry, it's just so tempting to cause myself pain after what I caused to Asher." I cried and grabbed his face. "It wasn't your fault! They were drunk! You couldn't do anything ok! It wasn't your fault! Please believe me, it wasn't your fault." I cried. I cried into his chest and he started to cry on my shoulder. I calmed down enough to talk more. I cupped his cupped his face and made him look at me "can you please try to stop." He bit his lip "I don't know if I can." "Can you please at least tell me when you have the urge to cut, or do you want a therapist?" I asked gently. He pulled away from my hands and shook his head. "No, not at all. I don't need to tell some stranger my problems and be sent to a mental hospital." I felt bad for asking "I'm sorry, can you please tell me when you have the urge?" He gave a slight nod "I'll try." I gave a small smile "thank you, now let's clean you up." He nodded. I got off him and helped him up and lead him to the bathroom sink. I got new bandages, ointment, hydrogen peroxide, soap, and two wash cloths. I gently held his wrists over the sink and unwrapped the other. I dampened one of the  wash cloths and put some soap on to scrub off the adhesive from the bandages. I took the other cloth and put some hydrogen peroxide on. "This might sting a bit." I said. He nodded and nuzzled into my hair as I gently rubbed down the cuts. They bubbled a bit as it cleaned the cuts. I wiped his wrists down dry with some toilet paper and spread the ointment on the cuts and wrapped his wrists. I looked up at him. "Let's go to sleep love." I said softly. He nodded, tears still in his eyes and streaked his cheeks. I wiped his tears with my thumbs and pecked his lips. "Let's go." And I led him to the bed and laid him down and cuddled next to him. "I don't deserve you." He said. I pecked his lips again "yes you do, I love you so much, now please sleep." I said. "I love you too darling."
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡880 words♡
♡3/7/23♡