♡Chapter 110♡

Date: November 6th, 2007
Location: Pizzaplex
Michael: G. Freddy
Noah: ???
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
Every since I got my eyes, Gregory's, if I can even call him that, has looked different. He has an endoskeleton but seems unaware of it. He's not the same boy I've know, but he is. I just let out a sigh as I watched him run off, all I could think of is what is he going to do next?
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Gregory's Pov♡
I quickly ran to Bonnie bowl. I read a message about chica and the trash compactor. It said to not put any pizza related items into it, but one thing stood out to me. Monty's Mystery Mix. It was behind the ice-cream parlor in the bowling alley.

I stayed close to the ground as I went through the door to the alley. I didn't know if any animatronics were here so it was better safe then sorry. I slowly inspected the area before determining that I was in the clear, so I stood up. I quickly noticed the ice-cream counter and ran over to it. I saw the staff bots there, red pinktails, very familiar but for some reason I couldn't remember.

I clenched my fists as I tried to think back. 'Young. Long time ago. Not alive. Not me. Not me. Not me. I'm not me.' I quickly shook myself out of my thoughts, unsure why I went down that path. It was like a robot gliching out.

I sighed and looked back up at the staff bots, they reminded me of a circus or something. I looked away and saw a door behind the counter.

I ran behind the counter and slammed open the door. I looked around trying to find it. I did end up finding some type if creepy puppet plush on top of a tall pile of boxes which was weird. Eventually I finally found it and I grabbed it then rushed out of the bowling alley.
          ~♡~
I made it to the kitchen and of course that brat of a chicken was there. I bit my lip to not grumble at her presence and crouched. I slowly moved around the kitchen and avoided her at every cost.

I spotted a button then the trash compactor, that button must be for the compactor. I quickly rushed into the trash compactor and set down the box full of Monty Mystery Mix. I rushed back the the button but she must've heard my rushed steps because she made her way over to the compactor. Perfect.

I crouched next to the button and held it and waited. I watched as she sniffed, somehow she could even though she was just a robot. She smelt the Mix and went into the compactor and started eating it. I then slammed my fist onto the button.

I watched as the compactor came down to her. She looked up and I saw a flash of fear in her eyes before they landed in me. She let out a cry as she lunged out, but the compactor got her first and crushed her.

I slowly walked to the compactor as the hydraulic press pulled away, revealing her cracked form. I reached down to grab her beak but she lunged at me. I left out a cry as she made me fall backwards.

She tried to attack me but I managed to kick her face once, then again and her beak came off. The press came down again right as I moved my foot away, but her nail caught my sock.

I watched as it pressed her which made her eyes pop out before it pulled away and she fell to the ground. I tried to detangle her claw from my sock but the bottom of the compactor opened up and dumped all the trash, including her and she pulled me down with her into the depths of the dump.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡656 words♡
♡12/2/23♡