♡Chapter 112♡

Date: November 6th
Location: H€@v€n
Michael: G. Freddy
Noah: ???
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Asher's Pov♡
At this point, I stayed in the viewing rooms whenever I could. Ms. Ava would stay with me most of the time but would sometimes leave to get food or renew my time.

My eyes never left the screen. I watched mama and Gregory, but I knew Gregory was hiding something, and I knew what that something was. He was dead. I don't know why he isn't here, yet again mama and papa aren't up here either, they possess robots. Maybe that's what happened to him? But he looked too human.

I watched as Gregory destroyed the wold and chicken robot. I didn't know he could do this. I... didn't like it. He wasn't aggressive, I knew he wasn't. Something wasn't right.

Ms. Ava came in with some chocolate milk and my medicine, after I found out I was lactose intolerance (relatable bud) I took the medicine and drank my milk as I watched. Mama cared for Gregory so much.

"Can we look at papa?" I asked. She smiled softly. "Of course sweetie." She said and typed a few things and soon, we saw a giant mass of wires. I frowned but soon it zoomed in and I saw so many souls, and papa.

I watched as he interacted with 3 kids. Two girls and one boy. He looked so happy to see them. There was another adult behind him. It was a man with glasses and dirty blonde hair.

"Papa looks happy with them." I muttered. "Do you think he still misses me?" Ms. Ava looked down at me and crouched down next to me. "Sweetie, of course he misses you, he's still grieving for you too. Its not a bad but I can tell."

My eyes were locked onto the kids. "Then why does he seem so happy? Did he have other kids?" Ms. Ava chuckled. "No dear, the blonde girl and brown haired boy, they are Chris and Elizabeth, his siblings-in-law, or your uncle and aunt." I looked at her.

"Uncle and aunt? But they're so young, not grown ups like uncle Christian and auntie Sarah." She smiled and ruffled my hair. "Dear, they are your papa's siblings, Chris and Elizabeth are you mama's younger siblings, he also has an older brother, your uncle Terrance, but he doesn't appear to be there."

I looked at the screen, taking in the info of my newly discover family. "And who's the other girl? The the other adult?" She looked at the screen and nodded. "The man is Henry, he was close to your parents and helped you mama try to free everyone, and the girl is his daughter. Charlotte." I nodded and leaned against her.

"Want to see Gregory again?" She asked and I nodded. She smiled and planted a small kiss in my hair then got up and changed it the Gregory. I wondered what happened to everyone.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡496 words♡
♡12/31/23♡
Thank you to peachy_bubbles1252 for giving me this idea for Asher. And this will be the last chapter this year.  woo? Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful new years. Bye.