《♡Chapter 15♡》

Date: January 13th
Location: Hospital
Terrance: Dead
Michael: 17
Elizabeth: Dead
Chris: 8

♡Michael's Pov♡
I sat down on a chair next to Chris's bed. I held his hand whole resting my hand on the bed next to his torso. Tears fell down my face. I haven't heard from noah, yet again I have been here, sitting next to Chris every day since the accident. Father slowly realized that it was an accident. "I'm so sorry" I whispered for the thousandth time today, just hoping that he would wake up and respond, but the only thing that responded to me was silence and the beeping of his heart monitor. I wanted to hug him, but I couldn't. I looked up as the door as it opened. It was mother. She held a cup of water. "I thought you my enjoy some water" she sat down next to me and handed me the water. I took slow sips, watching the heart monitor. It was beeping normally. Then, it flatline. I spat my water into he floor and dropped the cup I held Chris close "c-come on buddy. Wake up. Please don't die" my tears fell on his face and I did my best to wipe our faces but the tears came to fast. Before I knew it, I was sobbing my eyes out as docters came rushing in. They tried to pull me away from him "NO" I cried "Don't let me leave him" but my pleas feel onto deaf ears. The doctors pulled me out before going back in and wheeling Chris's body away. Mother only hugged me as his body passed us.

♡next day♡
I took school off today. It was Chris's funeral. We buried him next to Terrance and Elizabeth, even though Elizabeth wasn't actually buried. I placed down some daisies, his favorite flower, and his fredbear plush.
We got home and I immediately locked myself in my room. The house was so empty now. An idea came to mind. I ran to a nearby gas station and bought some cigarettes, a lighter, and an ashtray. I went back home and snuck the stuff into my room. I went to my window and opened ot and placed the tray on the windowsill. I took out a cigarette and looked at it. I've never smoked before but, might as well start now. I lit the cigarette and put it between my lips, and took in a breath of smoke. I pulled it out of my mouth and started coughing but I loved the feeling afterwards. I took another breath and I didn't cough this time. Eventually i finished the cigarette and put it out in the out in the tray. I closed my window and curtains which covered the tray and cigarettes. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

♡473 words♡
♡11/17/22♡
Woo, longest book yet. Anyways, hope you liked this.