♡Chapter 2♡

Date: June 11th, 1968
Location: Afton's House
Terrance 7
Michael 1.5

♡Michael's Pov♡
I sat on the ground playing with Bubba. I what holding a doll and Bubba held a stuffed dog while making barking sounds. I was laughing hard, making little noises every now and then. I then stopped and looked at Bubba. 'Bubba, Terry, speak? Terry, can I speak?' I opened my mouth before closing it. "T-" Bubba looked at me with shock. "Mama, papa, I think mikey is trying to say something" I looked behind me and mama and Dada were looking at me. I turned back to Bubba "t-ter" "TERRY" Bubba looked at me and stood up and ran to me and picked me up and spun be around, I was laughing loudly. "Terry Terry terry" I said. He put me down.

So, this was too short, so I decided to add something, this happens like the day after this, so

June 12th, 1968
Park in London

♡Michael's Pov♡
Dada decided that we should go to the park for me saying my first word. I held onto bubba's hand as we walked through the park. I looked around at all the older kids playing on the Playground. I saw an ice-cream stand, I sipped my hand out of bubba's. I ran over to the stand. I Stood on my tippy-toes and looked over the counter, the girl there looked down at me and giggled. "Hello little man, what would you like" I look at the options and choose a white one with black spots. She smiled and grabbed a small spoon and scooped some up and then gave it to me. I smiled at her and walked off. I went back to the path but saw that bubba, mama, and Dada where gone. I looked around "terry" I wandered the path "Hey little boy, are you lost" I turned around to see a tall man. He wore dark jeans with a Grey long sleeve sweater. He looked old, his hair was short and graying. I looked behind me, bubba was still gone, then back at him. I nodded and put the spoon in my mouth. "Would you like some ice-cream" he asked and I nodded again. He grabbed my hand and walked towards the stand again. He got me the white and black one, or cookies n cream, and got me a small cone. He then took me and I was eating my ice-cream and I didn't realize that we were walking to the exit. Another man walked up to us, he wore a blue outfit and a blue hat, he had something shiny on his chest, he knelt down to my level "hello little boy, is this your father" "yes I'm his father" the man said, I shook my head. The man looked at me the dis some gesture. Another man, who had the same clothing, came and tied the man's hands behind his back "you are being arrested for attempted kidnapping" the first man looked back at me "let's go find your parents" he stood up and grabbed my hand, we walked around a bit before I saw Dada looking around calling out my name. I ran over to him, dropping my ice-cream in the process, I hugged his legs. Dada looked down "oh my god michael, thank god you are ok" he picked me. The man came up "I found your son walking with some guy who seemed suspicious" "thank you so much, officer, we were worried sick" the officer nodded and walked off. Dada looked at me "don't ever walk off from us ever again" I nodded and hugged his neck. He walked and soon met up with mama and bubba, they were both happy to see me and we went back home.

♡633 words♡
♡11/9/22♡