♡Chapter 26♡

Date: march 20th ,1985
Location: Apartment
Michael: 19
Noah: 21

8 months into pregnancy

♡Michael's Pov♡
I sat on the sofa rubbing my stomach, eating cucumbers with whipped cream topped with a cherry, watching a show. Noah came over and sat next to me and looked at my food. "What are you eating" he said. I held up a cucumber slice that had whipped cream on it "want some" I asked with a smile. "Uh, no thank you" he said, I shrugged and popped the slice in my mouth. "Why are you here" I asked while covering my mouth and eating. "You have class in an hour" he said. "Shit" I said "don't you have my class today as well" he nodded and got up, I stood up and put my plate in the kitchen and followed him. I walked in to Noah in nothing but boxers. I blushed and walked to the closet and grabbed a binder, jeans, and one of Noah's oversized hoodie. I went to Noah while holding the clothing and looked up at him. He knew what I wanted and grabbed the clothing. Although I could change myself, it was hard to and I preferred for Noah to help me change. He put the stuff on the bed and came to me and helped me take off my shorts, underwear, and shirt, so I was naked. As Noah walked to the dresser to grab some underwear for me, I looked down at my stomach and I saw stretch marks. I pursed my lips together and wrapped my arms around my stomach. Noah came over holding a pair of red silk panties and saw me covering my stomach. He put the pair on the pile of clothes and came to me and held up and arms. "Whats wrong" he asked. I looked back at my stomach "these stretch marks make me look ugly" he gave me a sad look and said (this next part is for both you guys and Mike) "you look beautiful just the way you are. I don't care if you have stretch marks, and if anyone does than they can fuck off, those marks show that you've gone through some stuff and yet you still stand strong" I smiled at his words and kissed him. He kissed back before he pulled back and helped me get dressed and he got dressed himself. I looked in the mirror as he got dressed, the hoodie did hide my belly bump but i still looked a bit wider. Noah finished up and got our shoes and put them on. We walked to the living room and he grabbed out bags before we left and got in the car. We got to our college and walked to our class. I sat down with Noah next to me. I quietly groaned "I don't want to be here" Noah snickered and put a hand on my thigh rubbed it "don't worry darling, it's only an hour and a half today" I rolled my eyes and that's when Mark came. "Hello Mark" I said and waved. He waved back and sat next to me. I adjusted myself so my stomach was under the desk. Nobody knew that I was pregnant, and I didn't want people to know.

♡547 words♡
♡11/27/22♡
Wrote this because 1. I wanted to, and 2. Because I wanted to explain how Mike delt with college while pregnant.