♡Chapter 74♡

Date: November 21st, 1995
Location: Circus
Michael: Foxy
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€@v€n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I laid my head on Foxy's shoulder. He rubbed my back as he spoke to Lolbit. Daisy was next to me fast asleep. I looked out the tent door and my head perked up. Foxy looked at me "what?" He asked. I looked up at him "have any of you guys tried to leave the Circus?" I asked. He shook his head "we can't, we can't have someone see us, track us, find us, and tear down our only home." "We can go through the woods, I really want to go somewhere." I said and looked down. Tears formed in my eyes and blood dripped from my head. (I changed it so that the blood is always flowing out of the wounds of a soul, it just doesn't make a big mess, just drips every now and then) a tear fell and hit the tarp floor before quickly disappearing. Foxy hugged me and pulled me into his lap to cradle me. (NOT A SHIP, kinda like how some siblings or parents calm the youngers down) "Mikey, what's wrong?" He asked.  I wiped my eyes. "Just, a year ago from today, my husband, Noah, committed suicide." I bit my lip trying to suppress a sob. "I really wanted to go to his grave today, it's not fat from here and there are woods near his grave so I thought we would be able to go." I broke down crying and nuzzled into his metal shoulder. He hugged me tightly "we can try to sneak out and go there, the big problem is Babygeist but I don't think she's out tonight." He said. I looked up at him with a small smile "really?" His magenta eyes shined from the moonlight and smiled. "Of course." (God I make it sound like their together. DETAIL I like detail 😔 moving on) I climbed off him and stood up. I looked at Daisy and carefully picked her up and handed her to Lolbit. "Please keep her safe." She smiled at me "I've been doing that for years." I turned around and saw  Foxy was up and holding out his hand. "Let's go now." I smiled and held his hand. I led him out of the tent we snuck out the back and went into the woods. "How long were you guys meet?" He asked. I looked up at his then in front of me as I flew over a branch. "Well, where to start?" I muttered. "Well, I met him him in third grade, he confessed in junior year, then five years later he proposed to me and a year later we got married in 1989." I said. "Didn't you say you had a son?" He asked. I nodded "we did. When we were in college, we were sophomores in college when I got pregnant then gave birth in our junior year." "What happened to him?" I stayed silent. "He was six, we were on our way to my brother-in-law's house when a driver under the influence crossed into our lane and T-boned us right where Asher sat, he died a few days later." My voice got quieter and trailed off near the end of my sentence. We stayed silent for a few minutes before he hugged me "what was he like?" I gave a small smile and wiped more tears that formed in my eyes. "He was wonderful, he really was one in a billion. He didn't care that I wasn't normal  he didn't care if I was a guy who could give birth. He stayed with me forever. We've only had two major fights in our entire time of being together. We did have more fights and disagreements but then didn't affect our relationship. He cared for me when I wasn't feeling good and vice versa. We were there for each other when we needed it, but things went downhill near his death." I said. He gave me a tighter hug and that's when I saw the fence of the graveyard. "We're here." I said and Foxy looked up and let go of me. I flew over the fence and looked at Foxy. "Just stay here for now, I don't need you being seen." He nodded and sat behind a large tree. I flew over to the gaves and sat infront them. They were the Graves if Noah and Asher. There was a space next to Noah's for another grave. I knew that was supposed to be for me but I knew that would never happen. Even I didn't know what happened to my body. I smiled slightly "hi love. It's been awhile and I... changed... a lot. Looks like the Afton family is officially gone." I said with a small giggle. "I'm dead, murdered." I bit my lip "I don't know how but I possess an animatronic, he's like Funtime Foxy but broken and he was the original." I smiled again "I hope you are with Asher, I don't think I'll every go up there and I don't know why but I do feel this internal rage for the person who killed me, I don't forgive him and I never will."  I looked at his grave again. "I have to go, I can't let anyone see Foxy. I love you so much, take care of Asher please. I love you, bye love." I stood up and reluctantly flew away.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Noah's Pov♡
I was in Ennard's mindspace. I was letting him control while I slept, or I tried to. "Hi love..." my eyes snapped open. The voice was extremely muffled and I could barely understand it but it sounded like Mike. My Darling. I sat up and listened. "Its been awhile.......... a lot........officially gone..........." I couldn't hear the whole sentence, it like faded in and out. I then heard a soft giggle. Oh that sweet giggle, I miss him. I wish I never did that, biggest mistake I've ever made. "Im..........." I smiled and closed my eyes to focus on his voice more, even though I couldn't hear the entire sentence. "I don't know how.......... Foxy.......... original............" I smiled wider. "I hope you....... with Asher....... I don't....... ever go up.......... and I........... internal rage........... person.......... killed.......... don't forgive............... never will............." I was confused. 'Internal rage? Killed? With Asher? Does he think I'm in heaven, god I wish." "I........ go......... anyone.......... Foxy............. I love you........... care of Asher............. bye love." I didn't want him to leave but I couldn't do anything. "I love you too darling." I muttered.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡1104 words♡
♡4/19/23♡
Just a quick thing, a soul, angel, or demon can hear anyone talk to their grave. Like what happened here, Noah could hear some of what Mike said but not all. This works with all graves, marked or unmarked however the dead person needs to be buried for this to work. Since Mike was never buried, he can't hear any of the living speaking to him unless he shows himself to them and speaks to them. Hope that makes sense.