♡Chapter 76♡

Date: March 30th, 1998
Location: Circus
Michael: Foxy
Noah: Ennard
Asher: H€v@n
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡Michael's Pov♡
I was currently controlling Foxy while I gently ran my claws through Daisy's hair as she told me a story about her and her older sister. She was so happy yet some monster took her life too early. "Foxy!" The familar glitchy voice filled the still air and overpowered Daisy's soft voice. Babygeist. "Shit-" I mumbled and pushed Daisy behind one of the speakers in our tent. Babygeist shoved her way into the tent. "Did you go through the office again." I did, about a week ago. I wanted to find out what happened after this place was abandoned. I also found an illusion disk which I put on but never used, I refused to answer her question. She grabbed one of my ears and forced me to get up. I yelped in pain as the shell of my ear was ripped off showing the endoskeloten. She looked at it dumbfounded and quickly crushed it and threw it on the ground. She then grabbed my arm and held me up. "Did. You. Go. Into. The. Office. Again." "I-" she smacked me and ripped part of my muzzle shell off. I cried out and fell back and scrambled away from her. She loomed over me and stared down at me. "If you go in there again I will not hesitate to dismantle you with your soul in you." She left and I stayed there frozen in fear. 'I need to leave now, but what about Daisy?' 'Ask her if she wants to come, if so then just take her with you.' 'But I only have one disk' He stayed silent 'do you have any at your house?' 'I really wish but I don't and I don't know how to make any, there are probably blueprints for them in the office but there's too big of a threat of Babygeist. Now that I think about it, I don't think I can get her out but the moment I find the blueprints and make one, I'll give it to her.' 'Alright, as long as you are doing the best you can.' I smiled 'thank you.' Daisy crawled over to me and into my lap. "Mikey are you ok? You're hurt." I smiled and put my hand on her cheek. "I'm fine. But Daisy, you know that I will always love you as my child." She nodded and held my hand. "I wish it wouldn't have to come to this but I have to leave." Her eyes widened with fear and confusion "w-what?" I cradled her in my arms. "Daisy, I found an illusion disk in the office a week ago, the illusion disk will make me look like I'm alive but I only found one and no blueprints. I have an idea of where a copy may be but until I find it, I can't make another one." "But will you come back for me?" I hugged her close and a few drops of oil, from me crying, dripped onto her shoulder. "Of course I will sweetheart, I love you so much and the moment I make one, it's yours." I pulled away and cupped her cheeks. "I love you so so much, I'll never leave you forever but I need to leave now to help you." She nodded "will you visit?" "I will try my best but I can't promise." She nodded and hugged me. I hugged her back. "Can I see you with it on?" She asked and I smiled "of course." I took her off my lap and closed my eyes and imagined my past life when I was alive, I tried this before so I knew it worked. I felt myself shrink and the small pinches on my back as my wings grew. I opened my eyes and looked at myself. I had a white halo, white wings that had light purple tips and the edges of my wings were a darker purple. I had a fox tail and ears and I believe my eyes were yellow to represent Foxy. She looked up me with interest. "You look so pretty." I smiled "thank you sweetheart." I kissed her forehead "I love you, I'll be back, I promise." I gave her one last hug and got up. I left the tent quietly and went to the edge of the Circus. I looked around then unfurled my wings and flew into the woods. I flew all the way to that alley that I ran down on that night, not the best memories. I landed and hid everything that made me look inhuman and started my walk home. I patted my pockets to see if I had anything which surprisingly I did. I had everything that I died with in the same spots. I pulled out my wallet and keys and checked I had everything. I made it home and unlocked the door and walked in. I smelt the air, it was musky and dusty but there was still the very faint smell of Noah's cologne. I smiled as tears welded into my eyes. I'm home. Finally I'm home.
--------------------------~♡~----------------------------
♡864 words♡
♡4/22/23♡
This mother fucking app sucks, it crashed multiple times. Fucking wattpad