Chapter 1

https://m.shubaow.net/253/253543/

Chapter 1: Wearing Books

Probably the same name as the supporting actress in the dog blood novel, and the sense of substitution is too strong. Roy dreamed that she had become the cannon fodder supporting actress in "Rebirth in the 1970s: Military Marriage Is A Little Sweet" and was waking up from her black label Simmons.

The supporting actress in the book traveled from the 21st century to the 1970s and became the Black Five Loy. Holding the spiritual spring and space, he obviously had a good hand, but finally became cannon fodder who went offline early.

Of course, the reason why the supporting actress went offline so early is that the brain-damaged author made room for the heroine.

Don't ask why, the hero is Xiao Fan, the husband of Roy. The heroine was reborn and named Su Nian.

In order to follow the law of "crossing time can't be reborn", the mentally disabled author used the supporting actress in the book to set off the heroine's Mary Sue aura.

Even, in order to make the hero and heroine clean, Xiao Fan and Roy were sent to the front line to carry out tasks as soon as they got the certificate.

When he came back from his task, he happened to be promoted to get rich and died. Then he married the heroine Su Nian and lived a happy life from then on.

Roy curled his lips and sneered!

She closed her eyes and thought that she should wake up when she opened her eyes again.

But, she opens, she opens again... She opens again!

What the hell? It must be a ghost press. That's right, the brain knows very well that it's in his dream, but it can't wake up.

Well, it must be.

But when Roy tried all morning, she had to accept the fact that she was wearing books!!!

Wear it on the cannon fodder supporting actress of her name, and I'm about to wear it again to the original owner of her name in the 1970s. It's so bloody!

But Roy's greatest advantage is that she can read it openly. Wearing books and wears books. After walking through the plot, she is expected to return to reality.

But...just go back to reality?

In reality, Roy is an orphan. He just graduated from Cheongbuk University with subsidies and bailouts.

In the novel, Roy in the 21st century inherited a large inheritance and has been living a drunken and dreamy otaku life.

Until a week before her 20th birthday, she finally remembered the inherited box of jewelry. When she opened and tried on an emerald ring, she was suddenly sucked into the space.

In the space, she encountered the prompt left by the previous space owner, so she began to buy materials and prepare to travel through.

But under the author with a brain impertion, the supporting actress bought something out of place, such as high-end skin care products and cosmetics, luxury bags, jewelry...

Obviously, before crossing the time, the supporting actress was too lazy to take a look at the jewelry she inherited. She was still lazy to wash her hair, but the brain-damaged author insisted on buying these chicken ribs in order not to let the supporting actress cover the edge of the heroine, but the materials really needed in that era were not bought.

Moreover, after the supporting actress wore it until the 1970s, she was obviously an otaku, but she tried her best to provoke her. Finally, she got a boxed lunch offline early.