Chapter 65-70

Chapter 65: Pass on...

On Friday, Roy can finally take Danni out "sold alone".

All of a sudden, it seemed that even the air had become unusually fresh...

The main reason is to make a small amount of money to make people happy. It has passed the original trading day. I don't know if I have worn Lin Wu's expectations.

Roy is right. Lin Wu began to make a rush on the day after the original delivery day.

I don't know what this eldest sister Xiao means. She hasn't come to deliver the goods for a long time, but he has also prepared 70,000 pieces of jewelry and jade for her!

Today is the fifth day after the trading day. It should have been traded last weekend, but I don't know what happened to Sister Xiao, and she hasn't appeared yet.

Next, Brother Wu looked at their dominant black market. Recently, he suddenly became unsungry and worried that he couldn't sleep at night...

I really want to help Brother Wu share it.

Therefore, several men gathered around to discuss:

"Brother Wu, what's going on?"

"Probably because of Sister Xiao. She hasn't appeared for a long time."

"Oh... Brother Wu's temper has deteriorated recently. Everyone should stay away if you have nothing to do!"

"It goes on, Brother Wu has a bad temper because of Sister Xiao. Be careful recently!"

"Go on, Brother Wu and Sister Xiao quarreled. Be careful recently!"

"Go on, Brother Wu can't love Sister Xiao. Be careful recently!"

"Go on, Brother Wu is disappointed in love. I want to find a woman. Be careful recently!"

"..."

While Lin Wu was still worried about his sudden stagnant career, his men had begun to find his daughter-in-law.

Although Xiao Fan agreed to let Roy take Dani to the county seat alone, Roy still spent a gentleman's belly with the heart of a villain, and he walked around the streets and alleys of the county for a long time.

It was not until it was finally confirmed that there was no one following him, and finally put Danni to the warehouse to unload the goods, then put Danni and her bicycle into the space and put on makeup. Then he quietly went to the black market to find Lin Wu.

When Lin Wu heard his men say that Sister Xiao came to him, he thought he had an illusion: "Who, who do you think is coming?"

"Sister Xiao!"

Lin Wuzheng sat on the earth kang to manage accounts. He jumped off the kang with one foot excitedly and ran out without even wearing shoes: "Where is the eldest girl Xiao?" Where?"

The jewelry and jade he got at a high price must not be smashed into his hand, his grandmother, God of Wealth! It finally appeared!

Immediately, his men cleverly grabbed the shoes on the ground, chased and followed them all the way. Then they saw their seven-foot brother Wu. Xiao was moved and almost knelt down for Sister Xiao.

"Sister, sister, you finally came to find my brother. Do you know how I've been these days? Have you seen Shazhou County at 4 a.m.? You..."

Lin Wu's endless chattering look is like a deep boudoir resentment.

"Brother Wu, I'm really sorry. I have something to do at home these days. Why don't I give you 3 points this time?" Of course, Roy can understand Lin Wu's mood. Whether a businessman has money or can't buy it, it's very big.