Chapter 35-38

Chapter 35: Yankong Online

Roy said lightly, "Next time, there will be more than so many goods, but also."

Lin Wu: "..." Xiao Damei's gasping bad problem needs to be corrected.

"Brother Wu, there are about 3,000 catties of pigs, cattle and sheep next time, but they are all alive and have not been dealt with."

Space can't be killed. Roy can only sell live things. The price is naturally cheaper than the treatment. Basically, the price is adjusted according to the meat rate.

"6 cents per catty of pork, forty cents for beef, forty cents per catty for mutton for forty cents per catty for mutton."

"If pigs, sheep and cattle are 3,000 catties, they are about 15 pigs, 2 cows and 30 sheep. At that time, please ask Brother Wu to arrange several masters to weigh on the spot. The weight should float up and down. Roy added.

"Okay, no problem." Lin Wu responded. Living things are indeed a little troublesome, but the advantage is cheap. He can make more money!

Sister Xiao is very interesting.

"So, Brother Wu, the next time I score twice, I won't give the specific delivery time. I'll come to you when the goods are ready." Roy is worried that if there is a one-time delivery, the pigs, cattle and sheep will break the grain piled together.

Lin Wu nodded, "No problem, then... Sister Xiao, how many jade antiques will I prepare for you next time?"

"Well, Brother Wu, don't help me with the money to hoard jade. Next time you can give me about 45,000 goods directly. Let's return more and make up for it." Roy calculated that the next transaction volume should exceed 45,000.

"Okay, that's it." Lin Wu likes the cheerful spirit of Sister Xiao. It would be better if she could not breathe much.

After Lin Wumei left with a truckload of goods, Roy looked at the only 3,050 yuan left in his hand...

She has only been addicted to 10,000 yuan in only a few days!

But when she saw the box of valuable jade, she immediately became happy and became rich in the future.

Before she left the warehouse, Danni woke up, so scared that she immediately took off her makeup and then carried the child out.

Fortunately, Danni is still young. Even if she has a memory of space, she will not be too deep.

Rhubarb also wanted to come out with Dani. Roy immediately flew over an eye knife, which scared him so much that she immediately ran to the ranch to drive the sheep.

Roy originally planned to go home for lunch, but now she could only take Danni to the restaurant. It's still a state-owned restaurant.

She ordered a small wonton for herself. The little wonton here is very delicious, and Daniel drinks milk.

Since tasting several dishes, Danni has lost the freshness of drinking milk powder and always wants to eat with adults.

Even at lunchtime, there are not many guests in the hotel, scattered in the lobby in twos and threes.

Suddenly, an aunt screamed in panic: "Zhouzhou, what's wrong with you, Zhouzhou, don't scare grandma."

Roy followed the sound and saw an aunt holding a four- or five-year-old boy in her hand. The boy's hand was covered in his throat. His expression was extremely painful and his face turned blue and purple.

Out of professional habits, Roy immediately picked up Danni and rushed up and found that the little boy was obstructed by airway foreign bodies.

She handed Danni to her aunt: "Your child is stuck in his throat by food. Please help me hold the child and I'll help him take out the food."