Chapter 236-240

Chapter 236: The children picked up by the Luo family were all injured, stupid, miserable...

"Brother Dongzi ignores Dani, Dongzi Brother..." Dani suddenly whispered, which is sad and sad.

Roy immediately picked up Dani, almost crying and laughing, and quickly comforted her: "Brother Dongzi is afraid of giving birth. It will be fine in a while."

Xiao Fan touched Dongzi's head excitedly again: "Great, great, Dongzi is still alive, Dongzi is still alive. It's really great."

Wang Quan looked at Roy and Xiao Fan with a confused face, but Xiao Xiao first answered Wang Quan's question: "Uncle Quan, this child's name is Dongzi. He is the son of Company Commander Xu."

Wang Quan: "..."

Knowing what Wang Quan was thinking, Xiao Fan patted him on the shoulder and comforted him, "Uncle Quan, if you can't bear to give up Dongzi, maybe you really have a chance to continue to raise him."

Wang Quan was confused. Dongzi's father was the company commander, so how could he occupy other people's children?

He reluctantly touched Dongzi's head. Dongzi leaned his head in his arms again. Now his whole face was buried in Wang Quan's arms. His heart was rubbed like this, and he was instantly soft.

"Xiao Fan, tell me, how can I raise Jin You?" Wang Quan is still used to calling Dongzi Jinyou.

Roy first handed over Dani to Xiao Xiao, and was sure that Dongzi had almost blocked the interference from the outside world now, so he dared to talk about Xu Lian's family in front of Uncle Quan.

Wang Quan wanted to swear angrily, but this table was both a child and a woman. After a long time of his anger, he finally suppressed half of the fire: "This company's uncle's family, old and small, there is no good thing."

He was already sorry for Dongzi, and now he was even more distressed to hear what happened to him.

"Miss, do you have a way for me to raise my son?" He is now determined to raise this hard-working child.

"Originally, it was Commander Zhou's family who wanted to raise Dongzi, but Commander Zhou's wife is now pregnant. Besides, Dongzi should not forcibly take Dongzi away in this situation." Roy is a little uncertain.

"Where's it going back to the team first? I have to report to the leader quickly about Dongzi. It also attaches great importance to this matter." Xiao Fan glanced at Wang Quan, "Uncle Quan, don't worry, I'll go to Commander Zhou later and discuss it with him first."

If the family of Head Zhou insists on raising Dongzi, the organization will definitely consider the group leader Zhou's family first, even if Uncle Quan saved Dongzi.

Because, compared with Uncle Quan, Commander Zhou's family has too many advantages.

Commander Zhou, like Dongzi's father, is a soldier; Dongzi has been living in Commander Zhou's house before; Commander Zhou and his wife have a good relationship, which can provide Dongzi with a sound family environment.

And Uncle Quan's side...

Old, weak, lonely...

Wang Quan was not polite to Xiao Fan at all, but urged him, "Then go quickly. Remember to convince Commander Zhou."

He was even a little worried. He stood up with Dongzi in his arms: "N't I'll go with you."

"Uncle Quan, don't worry, Xiao Fan will do it." Roy quickly pressed Wang Quan back to the stool and filled his bowl with rice. "Eat the rice first."

Wang Quan couldn't eat anywhere, but even if he was hungry, he couldn't starve the child. He whispered to Dongzi, "Jin You, let's have some food first, okay?"