Chapter 316-320

Chapter 316: It seems that his Shanshan is back again...

When Luo Shan went out just in dawn, Huo Yixuan almost went out to stop her. Although he hadn't experienced something, he also heard a lot.

Last night, he was drugged, which was definitely not important. As usual, Shanshan should be allowed to rest at home today.

But...

The relationship between the two seemed to have dropped to a freezing point overnight. Luoshan stayed at school until late before returning home. Thinking that it was so late that the two should not meet again.

But when she opened the door carefully, the light in the living room suddenly turned on: "Have you eaten yet?"

"I've eaten it." Lodsey tries to be calmer or bold.

"Come and eat some more." Seeing that she was about to refuse, Huo Yixuan hurriedly said, "This is good for your health. Eat it quickly."

Then he went back to the room alone.

Luo Shan didn't know whether she should be happy or happy. Huo Yixuan really just regarded her as the daughter of the benefactor, serving her carefully...

In the next few days, no matter how late Luo Shan came home, he would wait for her and made a lot of healthy dishes.

Half a month later, Luoshan finally found an excuse not to go home. She will go to the next city B with the group for research, which will take about a month.

I don't know if they can put it down in a month.

Maybe, it's very likely that it won't be...

I thought it would take at least a month for the two to meet, but before a month, there was a shooting in City B.

Because Luo Shan went to City B with the scientific research team of the college, and they only operated near the research institute and were hardly allowed to go out without permission, Huo Yixuan did not let the bodyguard follow.

However, this time I didn't let the bodyguard follow. Something happened to Luoshan. She lost contact.

When Huo Yixuan saw the shooting in B City, and the crime was next to the research institute where Luo Shan went, he dialed Luoshan's phone as soon as possible, but the phone always showed busy sound.

The next few phone calls were still busy. Huo Yixuan immediately got up to go to the airport, and at the same time, let the people in B city go to the scene to find Luoshan.

He did not inform the Luo family as soon as possible. On the one hand, he didn't want his elders to be afraid to follow her, and on the other hand, he always believed that he would find her.

The research institute in B city was blocked. Huo Yixuan took a lot of effort to enter the blockade area, but the police kept telling him not to run around. This film is still unsafe.

Huo Yixuan agreed well, but as soon as the waiter walked away, they immediately took the bodyguard to find someone, and called Luoshan while looking for it.

But an hour later, he had to let the bodyguards act separately.

The blockade area was simply chaotic. The shooting was accompanied by a very serious stampede. The casualties caused by the stampede were more serious than those in this shooting.

Huo Yixuan kept looking for people for a moment. Later, he simply sent two bodyguards to the nearby hospital to look for it.

As a result, the bodyguard really found someone in the hospital, but Luoshan was not seriously injured.