Chapter 136-140

Chapter 136: Sour Waist and Leg Numbness

"Yi, I..." He didn't want to do anything, he just wanted to get closer to his daughter-in-law.

As he promised before, as long as his daughter-in-law doesn't agree, he will never force her.

"Well, go to sleep." Roy lowered her head. Although Xiao Fan's current acting skills compete with Xiaobao's, she was not as resisted as she thought.

Xiao Fan was afraid that she would be embarrassed, so he turned off the light directly, and then they began to take off their coats, and the atmosphere became ambiguous.

In the dark, the crackling electrostatic sparks on the sweater push the ambiguous atmosphere to a high/tide.

Xiao Fan lay in the quilt in a regular orderly and didn't dare to move...

But my heart beat wildly, and my hands couldn't help holding on the sheets.

Roy is the same. Anyway, he can't calm down and his head is confused: if Xiao Fan can't control what he wants to do to her...

Yes, no, no.

However, the first time I was in someone else's house, it didn't seem to be good. Although it was my grandfather's house, but...

But if you refuse him, will Xiao Fan, a fool, think she hates him very much?

Don't refuse?

Reject?

Roy's head that he had been thinking about was about to break up, and Xiao Fan didn't take action...

Until the morning, she was woken up by the call of rhubarb, opened her eyes in a daze, and found that she had been held in Xiao Fan's arms!

"Yi, Yi, Yi, it's not what you think." Xiao Fan explained stiffly like a child who made a mistake, holding her hand and didn't know whether to take it away or continue.

He slept peacefully on his side last night. It was his daughter-in-law who leaned up by herself. He kept giving way to him down until he was about to fall out of bed that he let his daughter-in-law sleep in his arms.

Although Roy was a little angry, she looked at their sleeping posture at this moment, and it was obvious that she forced Xiao Fan to a desperate situation.

However, this person is... sincere?!!

She sat up in Xiao Fan's hand and said coldly, "I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay." Xiao Fan shook the numb arm.

I heard from my comrades-in-arms before that it is easy to have backache and numbness when sleeping with my daughter-in-law.

Sure enough, he didn't dare to move all night, so he was afraid of waking up his daughter-in-law. Isn't his waist sore and legs numb now?

However, it's really good to sleep with my daughter-in-law in my arms! In the future, you should come to your grandfather's house more. Grandpa is warm and hospitable!

Roy didn't leave half an hour in bed when she woke up at home. Both of them were a little embarrassed and got up quickly to wash up.

Xiao Xiao got up for a long time and has been paying attention to the movement of this room. When she saw her brother and sister-in-law blushing out of the room, she scratched the rhubarb dog's head excitedly.

Rhubarb: "..."

Mom He got up early in the morning and made dumplings for everyone. The water in the pot had already boiled. When everyone got up, they could make dumplings.